Ch. 8- initiation time

A/N- The seating arrangement is from the window to the door so it goes deku, toga, dabi, then shinsou
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinsou pov
The bell finally rang so I was collecting my things to leave but then I remembered that I had to go to detention for staying over at the 1-a dorms. I sighed and went over to the 1-a classroom. I stayed outside beside the door waiting for everyone to leave. I walked in when there were only two students left so I didn't get in more trouble for being late. I saw the trio sitting at the three first desks in the front and Aizawa standing waiting for me to sit down. He told us we can work on assignments or whatever we are just not allowed to talk or being on our phones.  then he pulled out a yellow sleeping bag from out of nowhere and went to sleep facing the wall. 

I might as well work on the final touches of my project which was the written report. I saw dabi and toga take out what I'm guessing is their homework. I saw that deku was drawing something in a notebook. I tried to look at the paper from where I was and saw that they were new suit designs along with gear. I turned back around continuing with my project not even 15 mins go by and dabi started to tap my shoulder. I look at him and saw that him and toga were smirking while holding up a black marker. I turned pale when I turned around and saw deku was sound asleep. I sighed and took the marker from Dabi's hand. I got up and walked over to where the sleeping demon was and uncapped the marker. I lightly started to draw on his face. I ended up drawing whiskers on his cheeks and made his nose black. I quickly walked back to my seat after I threw the marker back at dabi. 

The hour of detention was up so Aizawa said we could leave. He was about to say something about the drawing on Deku's face but toga and dabi quickly shook their heads and I guess Aizawa was too tired to care cuz he just shrugged it off and left the classroom. It was currently 4:30 and they invited me to hang out in their dorm so we can talk about the training schedule but I really didn't want to be around when deku saw what I drew on his face but I knew dabi and toga wouldn't let me leave(*  ̄︿ ̄). 

I was astonished he didn't see his reflection on the windows of the school. I guess life was giving me a break. Right, when I finished that thought we made it to the entrance of the 1-a dorms. Everything was going just fine but noooo life does hate me.

bakugo: "Oi nerd! why do you have cat whiskers on your face!"

Deku: "what do you mean kacchan I don't have anything on my face?"

I froze in my tracks with sweat on my face while the other two idiots were trying so hard not to laugh to give themselves away. Bakugou walked up to him took a picture and showed it to him. By then I was inching toward the door while dabi and toga were on the floor dying from laughter. My hand was on the door nob, seconds away from the clutches of the demon that we just summoned but it was too late. (RIP shinsou) The words that came out of Deku's mouth made my soul leave my body. The color drained from my face.

Deku: "hey Hitoshi... do you wanna tell me what is on my face"

shinsou: 'he used my first name😨 and he said that in such an eery calm tone' "u-um you have c-cat wh-hisk-kers and nose"

Deku: "Now do you wanna tell me why it's on my face"

Shinsou: 'oh hell Nah if I'm going down then I'm taking the other two idiots with me' "it was the initiation that dabi and toga made me do" 

After I said that those two stopped laughing and their faces morphed into one of pure horror. Now it was my turn to smirk at them when deku turned to look at them. But it was shorted lived when he turned back to me. 

Deku: "hey kacchan do you mind telling me what time Aizawa returns to the dorms?"

The three of us gave bakugou pleading eyes not to tell him, but it didn't work because all he did was smirk at us. I think I saw his friends sitting on the couch passing around popcorn.