Ch. 12- prelims pt.1

Dabi pov
'Come on I just want to eat my lunch before I kick some wannabes hero's ass' I thought when shoto asked if he could talk to me for a minute. For a second I thought he found out who I am but that can't be it because he hasn't seen me use my quirk and I haven't really let anything slip about my past. I told everyone that it won't take that long and to protect my food from the vulture. So here I am following shoto to an exit on the far side of the stadium. I stood there waiting for him to say something. I was getting tired of waiting, so I was about to just walk away. 

Shoto: "I see that you villains made it to the final event"

Dabi: "did you really drag me away from my lunch just to state the obvious? or is there a point to us talking"

Shoto: "you know ever since you came here I've had to weird feeling"

Dabi: "well any normal person would feel weird meeting villains for the first time"

Shoto: "It just that you remind me of someone"

Dabi: *sweatdrops* 'fuck fuck fuck' 'how did he figure it out' 'we literally have said ten words to each other since the three of us got here'

Shoto: "so I'm here to ask you if..."

Dabi: 'oh god here it comes' 

Shoto: "are you related to bakugou? I mean you guys both have the same hair shape, the age difference doesn't make it impossible and you both have short tempers" "it might explain why you two are hanging out now"

I literally stood there way too shocked to say something back. I almost fell over from what he just said. How can one of the top students be this dumb!?

Dabi: "What!? how can you think I'm related to bakugou!?" "Those things have nothing to do with whether a person is related. "

Shoto: "I see that you are getting rather defensive" "I guess I'm right"

Dabi: "You are not even close"

Shoto: "I'm also guessing bakugo doesn't know since he hasn't made a fuss about it" 

Dabi: "you couldn't be more wrong just listen to me"

Shoto: "well it doesn't matter right now" "I noticed if we both get past our first-round matches we face each other next" "Just know I will win the sports festival only using my mother's quirk and completely rejecting my father."

Dabi: "save me the sob story, everyone has one" "and that bullshit you're going on about your father" "if you keep doing this you will lose yourself even more and just give him what he wants"

Shoto: "You don't know anything, so keep your opinion"

Dabi: "Ha wanna bet" "I know more than what meets the eye" "well I'm out of here, We can talk more during our match"

Shoto: "I will win this without using my left side" 

He walked away after saying that. I just stood there and huffed out in frustration. 'That boy is more stubborn and messed up than I thought' I was taken out of my thoughts when deku tapped me on my shoulder. I was surprised he was here but are the same time I was glad. When I looked at him he had a smirk on his face. Oh god no I think he was here for the whole conversation. 

Deku: "so~ why didn't you tell me you were related to bakugou, Touya~" (≧∇≦)ノ

Dabi: "oh shut up deku, you know for a fact I'm not"

Deku: "yeah yeah I know you are not, instead you related you that candy cane with daddy issues"

Dabi: "tell me about it, Makes me embarrassed we're siblings" "Come on I'm hungry and I'm sure toga has taken some of our food by now"