She Can't Know

Just bought the first addition to my new gaming setup!

If any of you game please hit me up. Me and my friend need to build our squad.

Also update on my cute coworker, she's talking to me again. And we're working together again. She's very confusing but I'm happy we're talking again. She's a good work friend and we started around the same time. 

I may not have a chance with dating her, but I'd be happy having someone as amazing as her in my life as a friend.

Hope you all had a great time celebrating whichever holiday you celebrate. Or not celebrating one at all. 

Anyway enough rambling. Had to keep the drama alive in this update.

Enjoy!

January 2018

Tatiana's POV: 

My movie was done filming and now in post-production. I had some time before continuing my classes and decided to go to Spain and see Leila. She was only in Miami for a few days. 

Now that we were speaking, I wanted to officially meet the woman who puts that smile on her face.

Even if it will hurt me more than she knows. 

I landed and got a car to my hotel. I knew she had practice so I rested for a little bit.

After my nap, I texted her to see what she was doing.

Just at home getting ready to meet the girls.

I smiled and headed to her apartment then went to her door. I knocked and waited.

"Coming!" She yelled. The door opened. "Tatiana?" She smiled. "When did you?"

"Surprise." I smiled. "I had some time off, thought I'd come here to visit. Officially meet those friends of yours."

"When did you land."

"Few hours ago." I said. "Wanted to nap before I came here." I said. 

"This is a great surprise." She said. "I was gonna call you but now you're here."

"I am."

"Want to come with me to meet the girls?"

"Sure."

"I just have to get Mariona on the way."

"Great." I said. "Can't wait to finally meet her."

We got in the car and drove to get Mariona. "She'll be right out." Leila said. I looked at her. "I'm glad we're friends again." She smiled.

Friends

"Me too." 

"Early when you said you care about me too much to fight with me?"

"Yeah?"

"You said "I'd rather" and then stopped. You'd rather what? You'd rather what, Tati?"

"It's not important."

I'd rather have you in my life than not. Even if I have to watch you love someone else.

"Mariona!" She said. She got out of the car and I did too. "You look amazing."

I looked at the ground. "What's this?" Mariona walked over. 

"Tatiana and I are talking again. She flew here to surprise me." Leila smiled. "It was a great surprise."

"I bet." She looked at me.