Badass

February 2021

Leila's POV:

Tatiana was still in Spain with me. We heard that she'd be going back to London in a couple of weeks. Filming would pick back up soon.

She was at the stadium today when we played Betis. It was a good game. We won 6-0. 

We were back at my apartment. "Who's that?" I looked at her phone.

"My costar for that movie I'm doing." She sighed. "He plays my character's boyfriend."

"He's definitely a human." I smirked. 

She laughed. "I shouldn't have taken the role."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to play a straight person." 

"You're getting paid for it though." I said softly.

"Wow. That's the line we draw?" She laughed. "It's ok as long as I get a check."

"Exactly!" I said. "We take their money and we go on incredible romantic vacations." 

"I like the way you think, Ouahabi."

"See?" I knocked on my head. "It works sometimes." I scoffed. "Stupid Mapi." I looked at saw Tatiana staring at me. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're just cute." 

I smiled. "Yeah, I'm just adorable."

April 2021

Tatiana's POV:

I was back in London. The time with Leila in Spain was great. It was nice to take a break from work. And getting to finally have that time with Leila was big for our relationship. 

"Tatiana." Kevin walked over. "We're wrapping in about a week or so."

"Yeah everyone has the schedule for the last week. All the locations are locked down and ready for us to get in and do what we have to."

"Good. Because I know you go for your new movie soon?"

"Yeah we start around the middle of May." I said. "Actual production doesn't start till around August."

He nodded. "So we'll have you for the start of production on Captain Marvel?"

"Yeah. I've finalized everything on the development stage. It's good to go when we're ready."

"Like you read my mind." I laughed. "So there is nothing left to do but?"

"Wrap on this." I said. "And then onto the next." I smiled. "I love Marvel."

He laughed. "We love having you."

A few weeks later, we finished production on Doctor Strange. It was sad saying bye to the cast, I've gotten close to them. But who knows with Marvel. This is one big universe.

I quickly flew to Spain. Leila had some big games coming up, and since she's been at 2 of my movie premieres, it felt right to go support her.

May 2021

Leila's POV:

Today was the second leg of our semifinal against PSG. It was tied 1-1. Knowing we were so close to returning to the Champions League final, we had to make sure we won.

"We need to win this." Jenni mumbled.

I nodded. "I know."

"No, you don't." She sighed. "I wasn't on the team when you guys made the final in 2019. Even though I played for Atleti, it hurt to see Alexia get so close to her dream and not make it come true." She looked down. "I'm here now."

"Jenni." I put my hand on her shoulder. "We're going to win this. This game and the final. I know we will. We weren't meant to win it in 2019. But now you're here. This is our year."

We stood on the field before the game. I looked at the small crowd and smiled.

This is our year.

Tatiana's POV:

It's 2-1. The first half just finished and it's 2-1. 

As it stands, they're going to the final. But there is still so much left to play. 

I watched Leila run around and help her team. 

Knowing how much this means to her. Remembering how she was when I met her in Valencia. Now she's becoming a star.

It got closer and closer to the end of the game. Then the ref blew the whistle. 

Barcelona won.

They were going to the final. 

The players celebrated on the field with the fans. After, I met with Leila. 

"Leila Ouahabi I'm such a huge fan!" I leaned against the wall. 

"You're here!" She ran over and hugged me. "We did it!"

"You guys did it!" I hugged her and laughed. "You are such a badass." I smiled. 

"Hey, Tati." Mapi walked over.

"No, I'm not dating you." I smirked. She stopped and stared at me. She laughed and hugged me. "Go win that damn trophy ok?"

"Roger that." She pated my shoulder. "Good seeing you Tatiana." 

"How long are you here for?"

"Few days." I sighed. "Then it's off to California."

"You won't be able to come to the final?" 

I shook my head. "Probably not. But I will be watching and wearing one of the 8 jerseys you gave me." 

"You're our good luck charm."

"You guys are amazing. You don't need luck."

Leila's POV:

We won the league. And then we won the Champions League. 

Two out of three trophies. And the third was still possible. 

Tatiana was in America starting production on the movie. She said it will only be a few months. And they're already 2 weeks in.

I can't wait for her to finish this movie and never have to act straight again. 

Her costar posts often on Instagram. I don't like him.

I don't like him at all.

"He posted again." Patri said.

I looked. "Look at his face."

"Who's face?" Alexia walked over.

"Tatiana's costar." Mapi said. "Leila hates him." She smirked.

"I don't like how he looks."

"Let me see." Alexia looked. I showed her my phone. "Want me to kill that guy for you?"

"Ale!" Jenni sighed. "You can't just kill people!" We all looked at her. "Four days before a final." 

I smirked. "I just don't get a good vibe from him. And they're playing a couple which makes it worse. Aitana you were straight once, what's the deal?"

Aitana looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Shut up Leila." She walked away.

"That was our former straight analyst, Aitana." Mapi smirked.

"I hate all of you!" Aitana yelled from another room.

"Look, Tatiana is a badass. If this dude tries anything, you know she'll put him in his place." Alexia said.

"Like she did with Mapi." Patri said and smiled. 

I laughed. "True. My girlfriend is pretty badass."

"Not as badass as mine." Jenni said. Everyone looked at her. "Oh, pretty wall." She quickly turned around.

"I'll let it slide cause it's just us." Alexia said. 

"See what winning a few trophies does? I like happy carefree Alexia." Mapi said.

"Yeah, I do too. But if I want you to kill him you would?"