Best For You

June 2021

Tatiana's POV:

"You are good to go home." The doctor smiled.

"Yay." Leila cheered. She got changed and we got her outside. "Can we get coffee?" She turned to me.

I laughed. "Let's just get you in the car." I looked at her brother.

He drove and we got her coffee. He took her picture and she posted it. "Oh, babe." I sighed. "You still have your hospital bracelet on."

She looked. "Oh. No one will notice."

Her brother looked at his phone and laughed. "They're noticing."

I looked at her. "As long as Mapi doesn't see it. You're fine."

Her phone went off.

Mapi

"I think she saw it." She answered. "Hello?"

"You idiot!" She laughed. "You get out of the hospital and your first stop is coffee? And you couldn't even take your bracelet off?"

Leila looked at me. "Ok Mapi. That's enough." I smiled. "No bullying Leila until her knee is better."

"That's gonna be months!"

Leila looked at me. "Oh well. She's been through enough. Leave her alone Mapi."

"Fine." Mapi sighed. She hung up and I looked at Leila.

"You ok?"

"I'm going to be out for months."

I sat next to her. "I'm gonna be by your side the whole time. We'll get you back on that field in no time." I grabbed her hand.

"Same here." Her brother nodded. "You got this, Leila."

Leila's POV:

Barcelona's season ended. Vicky and Kheira were leaving the team. That's all we knew right now.

I was with the team. Tatiana had a meeting with the producers of her movie.

"How's the recovery?" Alexia asked.

"It's difficult. I would've loved to be on that field with you guys but Tatiana and my family are getting me through it." I smiled.

"Not just them." She put her hand on my shoulder. "I'm here if you need me."

"Thanks, Ale."

"How long is Tatiana here for?"

"That's what today's meeting will tell us." I sighed. "They have a few directors lined up, but meeting with the cast to see which one fits best with the current plans they have." I shrugged. "I get none of this."

"Are you gonna go to America with her?" Jenni asked.

"I don't know. Probably not. I'd rather get everything started here. My doctor is here, the trainers."

"True." Jenni said.

I looked at my phone.

Tatiana

"Hold on." I said. I picked up my phone. "Hey. What's up?"

"We picked a director." She sighed.

"You sound upset."

"Cause I don't like him. My agent made me turn down an offer before cause he was the director."

"Can't you back out of the movie?" Patri looked over.