My Honor

If someone could give me a job so I can quit this horrible one I have and never return that'd be FUCKING FANTASTIC THANK YOU!!!

Anyway. 

Enjoy this update.

July 2019

Tatiana's POV:

"Thank you again for coming on." Jimmy smiled.

"Yeah of course. Thanks for having me." I smiled.

"When's the next movie?" 

I laughed. "Soon. But first I have to meet with a friend." I looked at my phone. "Till our next interview." 

I went back to my hotel and packed up. After a few hours of sleep, I headed to the airport early in the morning. I flew from Los Angeles back to New York. Once in New York, I hung around for a few hours before flying to Barcelona. 

Leila's POV:

I checked my phone. 

"What?" Mapi asked. "Put the phone away and enjoy my company." She smiled.

"As fun as that sounds." I smirked. "I'm waiting for someone." 

"Who's more important than me?"

"None of your business." I looked down at my phone. "Gotta go. See you later!" I left. 

I got to the hotel and looked around. "Leila." I looked up. "Miss me?"

"Yeah I did." I hugged Tatiana. "Good flight?"

"If by flight you mean flights then yeah. They were good. I want to sleep." She pouted. "I've been going nonstop since I left France."

"Let's get you in your room though." I took her bag. "I already got you set up here."

I brought her to the room. "Where are you?"

"Across the hall." I smiled. "And Mapi is all the way down there."

"Mapi's here?"

"Of course she is." I laughed. "But get some rest. We can talk later." 

"Stay with me." She said. "I know the minute I lay down, I'll be wide awake."

Tatiana's POV:

I laid on the bed and felt Leila's eyes on me. She sat on the chair. "Say something." I said.

"What do you want me to say?" She asked. "You asked for time. I gave you time. I said all I wanted to. You need to talk to me now, Tati."

I sighed and sat up. "Do you still love me?"

She looked down at her hands and smiled. "More and more every day." She looked up at me. "Kind of hard to not love you, Tatiana. You're pretty incredible." 

"But are you still IN love with me?" She nodded. "Ok." 

"How do you feel? You said you were sure at the airport."

"Because I loved you, Leila. I fell for you hard. And I couldn't stop myself and you caught me for a second but then you let me fall. And you just watched me fall." I looked at the window. "Why did you make me say it on the phone if you were just going to go back to her? What was the point of it?"

"I wish I had an answer for that." She said. "I don't know why I did it. Maybe I was scared to love you? Because I know what you've gone through. The good and the bad. I felt you deserved better than a nobody from Barcelona." She smiled. "But even that doesn't excuse the way I treated you. You welcomed me into your life, showed me the real you, I met your father. You told me about your mother. And I just," She shook her head. "And I treated you like shit. For reasons, I will never understand. But that person, she's gone, Tati. I don't know who that woman was, but she wasn't me. The real Leila, the real me. I will never hurt you like that. I will never play with your feelings. I will never tear you down like that. I'll lift you up, remind you that I love you, that you are amazing and so talented."

"It's going to take some time for me to trust you again."

She nodded. "I know it will. And I will work harder than I've ever worked to be worthy of that trust." She grabbed my hands. "Tatiana, you mean the world to me. I am so sorry." 

I nodded and put my hand on the side of her face. "I know, Leila." I whispered. "Let's move on. Start over?"

"Can I start by buying you dinner tonight?"

"What about your friends?"

She shrugged. "I've been here for a few days with them. Plus they're probably too drunk to even realize I'm gone." She laughed. "But I will let Mapi know that I'm with you so she won't worry."

Leila's POV:

We went to a restaurant that was close by and ate. We talked about our careers. Life since the last time we got together. 

"When can I see that new movie of yours?"

"Well, the premiere is in a few weeks. But I know you'll start preseason with Barcelona soon too."

"When is the premiere?" I smiled. "I'll start preseason, play in the friendlies and then go to the premiere." 

"Leila."

"Tatiana. I want to be there to support you." 

"You can support me without risking the start of your season." She laughed. "Leila there will be other premieres."

"Yeah but last one you went with your fake girlfriend. Now you can go with a girl who actually cares about you and isn't using you."

"You know once everyone sees me with you there will be rumors? Everyone will want to know who that mysterious woman is." 

I shrugged. "Are you ashamed of me?"

"No. I just want to keep you away from them." I stared at her. "You're hot. I'm being greedy."

I laughed. "You do see the comments I get on my Instagram right? The World Cup did amazing things for our follower counts. Mapi is now the queen of the lesbians." 

She nodded. "I saw. How is Mapi handling this?"

"She's loving it." She laughed. "Hope it doesn't go to her head. So what do you say? I'll meet you at the premiere?" 

"You know you'll have to fight my dad for the title of "Tatiana's date to movie premieres" right?"

"I'm sure once he sees it's me and not some random woman the studios are forcing you to bring, he'll willingly give me that title."

2 weeks later

Tatiana's POV:

"Hey dad. About my premiere."

"You can take Leila to that and all future premieres. She already called I am 100% ok with this." He smiled. 

"Wow you just give me away like that?"

"The happiness in her voice alone when she speaks about you. That is someone I will happily give you away to."

"Even after everything she did? The way she treated me?"

"Well, I will have a very serious talk with her about that. But until I see her in person, take that girl to the premiere and have a great time together. You deserve to be happy, Tatiana."

I nodded and grabbed my phone. I called my agent to tell him that I will be bringing a date and that my date will be arriving in Los Angeles the night before. 

My team got all the arrangements for Leila made. Including flights, hotel, and dresses to pick out for the premiere.

Then I called Leila. "Hey Tati." She answered. "What's up?"

"Leila. Will you be my date to my premiere?"

"Tatiana it would be my honor."

What celebrities would you like to see appear in this book?

Who would you like to see Tatiana start to work with in the film/televison industry?