Get Him Out

My very chaotic few days starts today. I'm actually getting ready to head out now. I had this update written a few days ago and thought I'd post it now. This should keep you all till Tuesday. Right?

Well, wish me luck in the chaos!

See you all Tuesday!

Enjoy the update!

"We will be back with music from Disaster Underground. Stay tuned!" I looked at him.

"And we're off!" Someone yelled.

"Thanks again for coming on, Tatiana."

"Yeah of course. Disaster Underground is the musical guest?"

"Yes. No one told you?"

"Not a single person." I awkwardly laughed. "This should be good." I noticed them walk out and set up.

"Tatiana." Alicia smirked. "Long time no see."

April 2023

Tatiana's POV:

"Hey." I stood up. "Look at you guys. Performing on a late night show."

"Yeah. Things have really gotten better for us since you left." She crossed her arms. "How have things been for you?"

"I've done alright."

"I heard. I was concerned when I heard about the assault." She tilted her head. "That must've been traumatic."

"Alicia." Matt walked over. "That's messed up." He pushed her. "I'm sorry for her, Tatiana. Congratulations on everything."

"Thanks."

"Did you write that script?"

"Not all of it."

"Yeah." He nodded. "I could tell." 

"Tatiana!" Kenan hugged me. "Girl you are badass!" He laughed. "I mean Spider-Woman? Come on now! I always knew you'd move on to bigger and better things." 

I smiled. "Thanks." I laughed.

"You're finally settling down, huh? That girl from Valencia?" He asked. 

"Looks that way." I nodded. "I'm an actual person to her. And everyone else I work with now. When I need a break, I take one." I looked around. "Which reminds me, you guys have to perform, and I have a flight to catch in the morning." I smiled. "It was good to see you, Kenan."

"You too." He hugged me again. "I was always on your side with this." He whispered. 

"I know. Kids alright?"

"They're great. I miss them though but I have money to support them now." I nodded. "Don't be a stranger, ok?"

"Ok." I looked at the other two. "Matt. Alicia." 

"Tatiana." Matt nodded. 

"Whatever." Alicia walked away. 

I went backstage and got ready to leave. The next morning, I got to the airport and boarded the flight to Barcelona.

Leila's POV:

"I can't believe those assholes were the musical guests last night."

"I used to like their music." Mapi sighed.

"Then what happened?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Then Tatiana left."

I laughed. "Good point."