Told You

August 2020

Leila's POV:

I walked around Barcelona. "Where are we going?" Tatiana laughed.

"You'll see."

She flew out a few weeks. Champions League was finished, now we were preparing for the 2020-2021 season. 

Tatiana had to go back to Los Angeles soon to finish the production she was working on. Her aunt flew to Miami from Texas to stay with her father. 

He was thankfully back to normal.

We went inside and I smiled. "Mom!" Tatiana looked at me. My mom walked out and smiled. "Mom this is,"

"Tatiana." She said. "It's nice to finally meet you." 

Tatiana smiled. "You too. Leila's told me a lot about you."

"My Leila." She shook her head. "Loves to talk about everyone."

Tatiana laughed. "Yeah, she does." 

"Hey." I pouted.

"It's cute though." She said softly.

We went and got food. "You two are?"

"Dating." I said. "Tatiana is my girlfriend, and we're very happy." I said.

"Good. I like you being happy." My mom said. "So Tatiana. Tell me about you."

Tatiana told her about her family, her career and answered all questions my mom had.

She had a lot of questions.

After we hung out with my mom, we went back to my apartment. Tatiana had to do some work.

"Ok so looks like after I finish with this project, I have to go to London." She sighed. 

"Hey. We'll make it work." I smiled. "Besides, you're going to do amazing with this secret project you have and the next. This is what you wanted, Tatiana. We'll be ok."

September 2020

Tatiana's POV:

I was back in Los Angeles and production for WandaVision resumed. I saw Elizabeth and walked towards her. "Hey." She turned around. "Weird being back." She said. "Didn't expect to be away for this long."

"I know. It's going to be hard getting back into it but we'll get it done."

"You're coming to London right?" 

I nodded. "Yeah. I'll be in London. Which reminds me, I'll send over some stuff to your team about production there. Everything in England is still a little up in the air."

She nodded. "We're going to start." Matt said. 

Production was underway once again. Being back was nice. 

November 2020

"That's a wrap!" Matt said. We were officially done with WandaVision. I'd be heading to London tomorrow, to begin production there.

I wrapped up in Los Angeles and got ready to fly out. 

"I have a few other things to take care of before I head out." Kevin said. "You are going to be my right hand for this."

I nodded. We went over everything and the next day, I was in London. 

Everyone working in the production was tested. The cast started to arrive and they were tested too.

Then we were underway.

Leila's POV:

I scrolled through Instagram. Tomorrow we'd play against Moldova for our Euro qualifying.