Heartbroken

Another shitty day at work!! I just love this job so much.... so... so... much...

Anyways! Enjoy this update that I just wrote! Literally right now! 

Instead of doing homework!! 

April 2018

Leila's POV:

We walked the red carpet and posed for pictures. "Tatiana!" I turned around. 

"Wow." 

"What?" Mapi looked. "Oh shit."

"She looks," 

"Hot." Virginia said. "She looks hot." 

"Leila close your mouth before Mariona notices." Mapi whispered.

"Close yours before Alexia texts her sister." I whispered back

"I'm single I'll just keep my mouth open." Virginia added. 

"What are you three staring at?" Patri walked over. She looked. "Damn she looks GOOD!"

"Tatiana over here!"

"Tatiana this way!"

"Look straight ahead for me!" 

She posed for all the pictures with her dad and then walked over to us. "Girl you look AMAZING!" Virginia said. 

"Thanks." She laughed. 

"And Mr. Medeiros," I said. "Looking so handsome." 

"Thank you." He smiled. "Can't remember the last time I got all dressed up like this." 

I laughed. "Well, your daughter is a big star now."

"At some point, she'll have a real date." He looked at me. "Then I'll be left alone."

"Dad, you'll always be my date." She grabbed his arm. "Any future relationship will take a backseat. My father is first." 

We went inside and the cast was presented. Then we watched the movie. It was amazing. 

After, we went to the after party. We found Tatiana and stayed with her. "Where's your dad?" Mapi asked.

"He went to the hotel. Parties like this aren't really for him." She shrugged. "Not really my thing either but," She sighed. "Studio said to come, pose for some pictures, talk with some people and then I can leave." 

"The movie was amazing, Tati." Vir said. 

"Thanks."

"They're talking Oscars right?" Mariona asked.

"They're saying a lot." She laughed. "I'm just happy people are enjoying it." She looked at me. "I'm going to get a drink. Anyone want anything?" 

Everyone started listing drinks. "I'll go with you. Extra pair of hands." I said.

"Um ok." We headed to the bar. Tatiana got the drinks and we waited. "What did you think of the movie?" She asked.

"I think it was amazing." I said. "This is the one you wrote right?" She nodded. "That's so cool."

"It's crazy. I remember when I started writing it. Now it's filmed and about to get released worldwide." She shook her head. "It all happened so fast."

I stared at her. "You really do look beautiful, Tatiana."

"Don't." She said as the bartender gave us the drinks.

"Don't what?"

"Don't talk to me like that." She looked up at me. "Because it makes me want to kiss you and Mariona is a sweetheart."