/ New year, old friends \

Word count: 3341

♡♡✿♡♡✿♡♡

The vacation is over.

It wasn't the way you thought it'd be, but it was the best vacation you've ever had. Not every girl can go through portals with her boyfriend to other countries. You two visited so many places, you couldn't even count. It passed so fast and was so funny, you enjoyed every second wishing to live a lot more peaceful and happy days like this.

Today is the first class and you're on your way by car. You were praying that you'd fall into the same class as Marinette and Alya. The three of you talked on vacation but only by message. You wanted to know in detail about their vacation. Especially if Marinette started something between her and Luka.

You got out of the car and entered the hall away of the school looking at the number of the room you were going to stay this year, on the paper in your hand.

When you arrived you opened a big smile when you saw Alya and Marinette talking, they waved when they saw you. You went to them while greeting your colleagues, it was practically the same people from the past year. You weren't seeing Chloe, Sabine and Adrien here. You wondered if they were in this class.

"Look who's coming! The lucky girl. Come here (Y / n), answer me some questions for my blog!" Alya tugged you up enthusiastically.

"Shhhh don't shout for everyone to hear." You whispered looking around, luckily everyone wanted to catch up. "I promise to catch up on later... Now..." You gave Marinette a brilliant look.

"How are things between you and Luka? Did anything happen? Are you dating?" You asked excitedly as she blushed looking away.

"We are hang out, but we are taking it easy, I still get a little confused around Adrien." Marinette whispered sheepishly, you sat across from them while thinking about.

"Good. It's a begun. That 'taking it easy' means that you aren't kissing each other?" You asked with a chuckle amused by her flushed expression.

"Y-yeah that's it..." She replied looking away.

"You know that kissing is not the big step in a relationship, right?" You said smirking, Marinette makes a face and blushes even more.

"Ew! You're insane. Did you hear that Alya?" Marinette turned to Alya who laughed nervously.

"Yeah.... Look at around, I think Chloe is not in our class this year." Alya change the subject. The next moment you hear Chloe's voice along with screams of excited girls, you guessed Adrien was with her and didn't even bother to look back to see the mess, happiness leaves you as fast as it came.

"Make room for my friends, you drooling girls! Do something Sabine!" Chloe ordered.

"Who's that guy next to Adrien? They look like twins." Alya and Marinette jaw drop looking at the door. You raise an eyebrow and turn around following their gaze.

 You raise an eyebrow and turn around following their gaze