/ Slumber Party \

Word Count: 1554

A few weeks have passed since that accident. You got even closer to Alya and Marinette.

Sometimes Chat Noir visited you at night, you talked about many things, but nothing that reveals his identity. You considered him a friend like Alya and Marinette, but you never told them about it. It was a secret of yours.

Until one day that Alya and Marinette had the idea of ​​having a slumber party at your house. You even tried to come up with an excuse, but it didn't work out.

And now there you were anxious, the girls had just arrived.

I hope Chat Noir doesn't show up today!

"Wow (Y / n), your house is really cool!" Alya said when you opened the door for them.

"I think it's a little too classic, my parents don't have a good taste for decoration." You say showing the way up the stairs to your bedroom.

"You're kidding, your parents are as good as Adrien's father. They're even rivals in the fashion world." Marinette said, you raise a eyebrow surprised.

"Oh really? I didn't know that. That must be why Adrien is so weird to me." You say closing your bedroom door. When you turn around, you find Marinette and Alya's confused faces.

"What? What do you mean?" asks Marinette.

"Didn't you notice? Whenever he's talking to me, he asks me questions about my life and stutters. His father must have sent him to try to find out something about my parents." You don't understand why the next moment they fall to the floor with laughter.

"Adrien the spy! Hahaha!" says Alya, holding her belly with laughter. Finally when they are done, you make a gesture of confusion.

"(Y / n), Adrien is just trying to get along with you. You're new to the city." explains Marinette. Alya nods.

"I'm not convinced of that." You say seriously.

"Joke of the year, (Y / n) and your suspicious of Adrien." Alya said playfully.

"Okay, changing the subject. What do we do at a slumber party?" You ask curious. They look at you in surprise but then smile.

Agreste's Mansion;

"Ahh I finally finished my homework." Adrien stretches on the chair, puts his hands on his head and looks at the ceiling thoughtfully.

It's still 7pm

Will I visit her today?

"Plagg, let's go out." Adrien gets up and goes to his bed, where his Kwami savors a stinky cheese.

"No, no. Not again! Adrien, you're obsessed with this girl. Every day you go see her as Chat Noir! Don't you love Ladybug anymore?" Adrien's eyes widen at Plagg's accusations.

"What?! Of course not Plagg, she's just a friend. My heart belongs to Ladybug." Plagg's not at all convinced.

"If you are really friends, then why don't you just talk to her like Adrien? Why do you need Chat Noir?" Plagg crosses his little arms. Adrien sighs looking away.

"Because when I'm Adrien, it seems like she doesn't want to talk to me, I can't talk to her normally like I can as Chat Noir. She's the first girl I met who doesn't care if I'm Adrien Agrest-" Adrien would continue to ramble if Plagg didn't interrupt him.

"You look the same when you first met Ladybug." Plagg says, Adrien frantically shakes his head deny.

"I'm not!" Adrien says looking away, blushing. Plagg rolls his eyes in response.