/ Trust or Mistrust \

Word Count: 1725

When class is over, you cover your face with the hood of your blouse and walk next to Alya to the exit. She'd go to Marinette's house, you wave goodbye and say you'll be there later. Before you had something to do.

You dismiss your driver and take a path to an empty alley, making sure you aren't being followed.

You take out your cell phone to send a message to Chat Noir. But a notification says the city is under an attack by Akuma.

You curse as you put your cell phone back, knowing that he wouldn't be able to answer you right now.

You decide to go to Marinette's house, being closer, you cannot stay on the street while the city is being attacked.

As you walk down the sidewalk, your phone vibrates in your pocket, there was a message saying that Akuma's threat was stopped.

"How fast, they're getting good at it." You say to yourself as you raise your head looking at the sky, hoping to see magical ladybugs flying around.

"Ooh." You end up seeing Ladybug jumping across the rooftops, you cross the street so you can see her better.

You speed up the pace so you don't lose sight of her. When you realize it, Marinette's house is across the street.

You freeze in place when you see her landing on Marinette's balcony. The ladybug outfit disappears like magic, leaving only her ordinary clothes.

"Holy shit..." You let out the expletive.  Your jaw drops, you take it a while to process the information.

Marinette is the Ladybug!

Damn... I think I shouldn't have seen that.

You take a step back and turn to go away. You knew you weren't going to act naturally around her now. After all, you've just discovered that your friend is the heroine who protects this city every day, taking risks.

You thought about how your clumsy friend could have all that responsibility on her back. It made sense now all the excuses that she was late.

You're now between a mental debate with yourself. Deciding if you just kept that secret and pretended that you saw nothing or told her that you knew and tried to resolve it.

You sigh in defeat, you didn't know what to do. If you could go back in time, you'd rather never have found out.

It made you think of Chat Noir. What would be your reaction when it came time for him to tell you who he is? 

You'd definitely be surprised if it was someone you knew, you mentally hoped that you didn't know him, it'd be easier to meet a new person than to be someone you know and never realized it was him.

You laugh ironically when you remember what he said to you yesterday.

He's right... Damn it

I hate it when he's right!

You were so thoughtful that you weren't even looking at where you were walking.

You accidentally bump into someone who was with a group of people.

"I'm sorr-" you're interrupted. "I do not believe! You're the Kisser Girl!" The girl you bump into, screams.  You realize that your hood has fallen off, you put it back on and laugh awkwardly by turning around to go away.

Kisser Girl? Really?

Almost a year ago they still didn't get over that video.

"Wait!" You start running and look back, realizing that she and her friends are chasing you.