/ Battle \

Word Count: 1980

Adrien had just arrived at the school, while walking down the corridors to his classroom, he noticed that all students were connected on the phone. It reminded him that he hadn't had time to check the news since yesterday.

As soon as he turns the backpack forward to look for his cell phone, a loud explosion comes from the school entrance, the students run to hide, bumping into the blonde.

A villain so early?!

He enters his locker and turns into Chat Noir.

He runs towards the school entrance, from a distance he can see the villain in a dark cloak holding Lila by the collar of her shirt.

Before the villain could do anything, Chat Noir jumps at you, causing Lila to drop, and the two of them roll forward together.

Chat Noir immobilizes your arms above your head on the ground. But as soon as the green eyes meet yours, he pales, a terrible chill runs over his skin.

"(Y-y/n)... How were you akumatized?" His voice fails, he cannot move a muscle. "I was waiting for you, kitten. I need to do this so we can be together later. You're not gonna fight me, are you?" He gets up and stumbles back, mentally cursing Hawk Moth for all of this. You get up too.

"Nothing was separating us before. Let me help you, where's Akuma?" Your face rages when he looks away from your eyes, to look at your clothes wondering where Akuma is.

"Yes... Until all Europe finds out! She fucked it all up, posting that video! She deserves to be punished!" You look back to see her running away, you throw a sphere of energy that surpasses Chat Noir and hits her back, she falls to the ground with a magical chain wrapped around her body.

"We haven't even started your punishment yet, keep quiet waiting for me." You turn your eyes to Chat Noir that has no reaction.

"I've not seen-" He's pulled from your front by Ladybug's yo-yo who just arrived. "Are you ok?" asks Ladybug to the cat now next to her, while swinging the yo-yo with her eyes intent on you.

"Ladybug, save me time and give me your Miraculous, I've things to solve..." Your eyes follow Lila, who's struggling trying to break free from the chains.

"Do you know where Akuma is, Chaton?" Ladybug ignores you, you gnash your teeth and create several black spheres launching against her. She's agile and avoids everything.

"Chat Noir what are ya doing? Move yourself!" Ladybug screams as she dodges your attacks, to the cat that's standing there not knowing what to do.

"If you stay with her, I swear I won't forgive you! You'll be punished too!" You give him a deadly look, without stopping to attack Ladybug.

He looks at you, following Ladybug to help her. "I'm sorry, my darling. You're being manipulated by that sick maniac. I need to save you now!"

You cease the attacks, disappointed. A great sadness passed through you, until the voice of Hawk Moth spoke in your mind.

Ladybug's to blame for all this! If you fail, you'll have to go away. Don't let her steal Chat Noir from you!

Sadness is replaced by fury, your cape has turned scarlet red. You float up while Chat Noir and Ladybug's eyes follow you in fright. "Do you know what her power does?" asks Ladybug, swallowing hard, eyes wide like Chat Noir's. While watching you float higher.

"Let's find out now... RUN!" Ladybug and Chat Noir start running, while dodging your air strikes.

"Don't leave me here! You fools!" shouts Lila still on the ground in chains as Ladybug and Chat Noir pass by.