/ Broken Hearts \

Word Count: 2219

That was great! Breaking up with him on Valentine's Day? I loved it!

But our fun is just beginning, don't you agree?

Lila's message didn't make you feel better that morning. To make matters worse, she posted the picture of you kissing Felix and now your cell phone doesn't stop vibrating with messages from all your friends.

Including Alya who asked you a lot of questions, she seemed very confused.

You hung up your phone and sighed lying back on the bed, you spent the night in the guest room at Felix's house.

You weren't in the mood to go to school today, it was going to be a busy day and you weren't ready to face Adrien or Alya with her questions today.

"So this is where you were!" You sat scared on the bed and looked at the window to see Luppus floating up to you.

"Hi Luppus... It's you." You lay down again. "Today is the last time we'll see each other, I'll miss you..." You smiled sadly at him. He shook his head.

"It is not quite like that. I talked to Ladybug and said that it wouldn't make sense for her to keep my magic jewel since anyone else is going to wear it, so it's yours now, but you can't be Lune Loup again." He explained. You blinked your eyes in surprise.

"Good news at least..." You said while thinking about tragics events that have occurred and those that are likely to happen.

"So you did what you needed to do, I can see." He stared your sad and thoughtful face.

"I can haunt this human who blackmailed you if you want. Would that make you feel better?" He asked smiling devilishly.

"How a cute little Kwami could...-" You stopped talking when you remembered Felix's plan yesterday.

It'd be quicker if Luppus sneaks into Lila's house and searches for copies of the video.

A mischievous smile lit up your face.

"Do you still underestimate me? I'm tiny but I'm stronger than-" You interrupted him. "I'd feel better if you went to Lila's house and found out where she kept the copies of the video! Can you do it?" You asked with eyes shining.

"I could if I knew anything about human technology. Things are different than 70 years ago when I had my last holder." He shrugged. You stroked your chin thoughtfully.

"That's ok, I'll teach you. It's not complicated." You suggested smiling. He nodded in agreement.

You hugged the pillow muffling your scream of excitement.

Your reign won't last so long Lila...

You got ready to go to school and Luppus hid in the pocket of your shirt, he needed to smell Lila's scent to find out where she lives.

You went to school with Felix, there were no students in the halls 'cause you demanded him to go earlier to avoid being surrounded by onlookers, you already had an unwanted reputation and the girl who put you in it can always make your life worse.

"I can't believe we're half an hour early... I could have slept more... " Felix complained for the thousandth time as he walked beside you to the classroom.