/ Just a little bit about you \

Word Count: 2050

At the end of class, when your driver came to pick you up.

You had a surprise when you got into the car. Your mother was on the front seat.

"Mom? What-" She interrupts you.

"Hi dear, I see that you are adapting quickly to this new school." She turns to look at you while the driver starts, before you answer she continues.

"You still insist on wearing these clothes." She says with a disapproving look, you sigh with your hand on your chin while looking at the car window watching the buildings and houses pass by.

Your mother complains you about your teenage way of dressing, but in time she gave up, knowing that you wouldn't change.

"I imagine you didn't come to pick me up just to talk about my clothes." you said discoureg, she takes a paper from her bag and gives it to you. You read with an arched eyebrow the timetable from Monday to Friday.

"Chinese lessons in the afternoon? Don't tell me you're already planning to move?" You were accustomed to it, but from this time you were going to lose so much, your heart was accelerating terrified.

"We're not moving to China, at least for now. I just want this language in your resume, and then you can choose another activity to do next, I don't want you without doing nothing the rest of the day." You get relieved.

Chinese lessons??

I won't have that much time to go out with the girls or see Chat Noir.

"Couldn't I just take Chinese classes? I'd like a little time to go out with my friends." Your mother shakes her head.

"Nope. Choose an activity to do after Chinese classes or I'll have to choose it for you. You can go out with your friends on the weekend if you complete all the tasks." You sighed, there was no way. But what activity could you do?

An idea in your mind makes you smile.
You were torn between piano and karate, it brought back good childhood memories.

Karate particularly reminded you of a childhood friend you had when you studied in England, but after you moved you lost contact, after him you never tried make any friends until you arrived here in Paris.

You pushed away the memories of the past and finally made up your mind.

"How about you teach me some piano lessons? You play it so well." You loved piano cause your mother always played at family gatherings. This changed when she and your father accepted the job in the fashion industries. After that, it was travels, events, you never stayed in a place.

"Great choice dear, but you know I don't have time to teach you. But I will enroll you in one of the best music academies in Paris. I've to tell your father!" You watch your mom typing on cell phone excited, that was the end you imagined.

"How about we've dinner together today to talk about it?" You ask by crossing your arms.

"Maybe. Let's see if there's time." she says while checking her schedule.

*Loud noise*

The driver brakes abruptly, making all you go forwards and back.

Your mother was about to complain when a huge baby crosses the street pulling Ladybug by the yo-yo. Chat Noir right behind trying to get the baby's attention.

"What's that?!" The driver paralyzed with fear like your mother.

"People are in danger!" You get out of the car ignoring your mother's screams for you to stay.