/ False Distance \

Word Count: 1477

✷✷✷

Next day

Adrien was getting dressed to go to school, humming since he woke up.

"Adrien, I understand that your night was excitement! But please, stop humming." Plagg grumbles, stretching on the bed.

"Why are you so excited if you can't say that you're Chat Noir?" Plagg asks rubbing his eyes.

"I know it. I'm just happy that she matches my feelings." Adrien finishes dressing.

A knock on the door makes Plagg hide.

"Adrien, your father wants to talk to you. Be ready in 5 minutes for breakfast." Natalie's voice echoes behind the door.

Adrien takes out his backpack and gestures for Plagg to hide in his shirt.

When he arrives in the dining room, he's surprised to see his father already waiting for him.

"Hi father, have you finally found time to talk to me?" Adrien smiles and sits at the table but his father always has a unexpressive look on his face.

"Your teacher told me that you've been distracted in classes." Adrien almost chokes on the toast he has just bitten, after swallowing it, forces a smile to his father.

How do I get out of this now?

"It's no big deal, I've just been a little tired these days. There're photo sections, fencing, chinese lessons." Adrien rubs his hair anxiously while his father gives him an appraising look.

"If your grades drop, you know you're going to have to leave school." His father's serious voice makes Adrien shudder at the thought.

"Yes, I know father, it won't happen." Adrien looks away and goes back to eating.

"So I hope." Gabriel looks away at his plate on the table, Adrien goes back to eating his toast while thinking about something to talk to his father, other than chores or work.

The boring part of being a super hero.

After the silent breakfast, Adrien says goodbye to his father and is escorted to school by his security guard in the car.

✷✷✷

When you arrive at school, the first thing you do is explain to Alya about last night's misunderstanding.

"Tell another (Y / n), Chat Noir made it very clear that you two are together." You sigh with your failed attempt and pull Alya to a corner of the classroom.

"Okay Alya, I won't lie to you, but you need to keep it a secret and help me convince Nino and Nathaniel that it was just a Chat Noir joke." Alya raises her hand and nods, not avoiding a smile on her face.

"I can't believe you're dating a super he-" You cover her mouth, by silencing her.

"Shhh... I'll explain it to you later. Now let's convince them." You nod your head towards Nathaniel and Nino, Alya noded and you two go to them.

As soon as Adrien enters the classroom and sees you talking to Nathaniel and Nino, the blonde sighs.

It won't be as easy as I thought.

All he wanted to do was hug and kiss you to show everyone that you two are together.

He shakes his head emptying his thoughts and walks up to you with a smile on his face.