/ Chat Blanc | part 3 final \

Word Count: 6000

You woke up, with sleepy eyes slowly opening, you saw an unfamiliar ceiling.

What was that horrible nightmare?

The party...

Where I-

You jumped out of bed when you realized you weren't in your bedroom. You looked around, it was just you alone in an elegantly decorated bedroom twice the size of yours.

Your brain sent you an alert, the nightmare was reality.

Your heart raced at the possibility that Chat Blanc would come in or be watching you right now.

You ruled out running away from your list of choices, you didn't want an angry Chat Blanc killing more innocent people because of you.

If you stay and distract him until possibly another superhero save the city...?

You sighed, who were you kidding? Only Ladybug had the power to bring everything back to normal, now that she's gone... Even if someone manages to defeat him, there will still be victims.

Even if it's not the best plan, you don't want Marinette's sacrifice to be in vain, you got to do everything in your reach to prevent more victims.

You've decided, even if things are not what they used to be, you'll try for Marinette.

Chat Blanc is nowhere...

You thought as you walked around the bedroom trying to find a hidden camera.

As you explored the corners of the bedroom, you saw some pictures of a pretty blonde woman taped to the wall next to the desk.

She looks a lot like Adrien... ADRIEN?!

Your cheeks flushed and you slapped your own forehead. You realized that you forgot an important detail about this whole mess.

Chat Noir is Adrien... I still can't believe it, they have such different personalities.

You feel butterflies in your stomach and your cheeks become redder at the thought that the boy you kissed and teased like that was Adrien.

I wonder how I'd react so I had find out this in other circumstances...

You shook your head trying to clear your mind and keep on to explore the bedroom.

His room was so neat, different from yours... What caught your attention the most was the grand piano, it brought back memories of those fun nights you spent with your parents and him.

My mom would be even crazier so she knew who Chat Noir is...

You strummed the keys while passing the piano then you went to the glass spiral staircase where led you to the bookcase full of books and CDs.

You went through the books looking for a title that interested you while thinking about where Chat Blanc might be.

I hope he's not hurting anyone...

You stopped at a book that had no title and picked it up with curiosity.

"What-" You flipped through the pages and read one at random.

'Dear diary... It's been two months since my Mom disappeared and my father just keeps working now, I'm tired of studying at home, I feel so alone... I wish I could go to school like everyone else.'