/ Beep Beep \

Word Count: 1898

The next day at school, Alya and Nino were bombarded with several questions about Adrien. Even though you knew more than anyone else what was really going on, their response made you think that maybe things weren't as simple as you thought.

"He didn't wanna tell us anything." Nino said trying to avoid everyone's eyes on him.

"What do you mean he didn't say anything? Is he okay?" Everyone but Marinette, Felix, and you were surrounding Nino and Alya with questions.

Even so, you were showing attention to see what they were saying. You don't have to look them in the face to know they were lying.

Another weird thing you noticed was Marinette, sitting alone looking lost in her own thoughts. You thought she'd be more interested in knowing how Adrien was doing, even if she didn't like him romantically anymore, you knew she'd care as a friend.

Maybe Alya has already told Marinette how Adrien is doing.

You went to Marinette sitting next to her.

"Hi Marinette! I bet Alya already told you about Adrien. What's up?" You gave her a curious look. Marinette looked at you with a big smile but the first thing you noticed was the dark circles under her eyes.

"Hi (Y /n), She hasn't told me anything yet but we'll know soon, hope he's okay." Marinette looked back forward as if her mind were far away from here.

"Yeah, I hope so. But what about you? You don't look good today. Something happened-I mean you want to talk about it?" Marinette looked at you in surprise.

"Is it that obvious?" You two laughed.

"Uh... Luka and I broke up." She replied sighing. You widened your eyes but soon the possible reason came to mind.

Must be hard being Ladybug

Having to give up the person you love to protect it.

You never thought you could admire someone so much.

"Sorry, it must have been sucks. I understand you." She nodded, looking relieved that you hadn't asked for details.

If I told her who the Hawk Moth is, she wouldn't have to go through this.

✷✷✷

Later that day, you met Felix on the bridge near the Seine River to hear his brilliant plan.

"Don't you think we'd better discuss this later? We're in the middle of an akuma attack." You looked around but the part of town you were in seemed safe.

"No, it's actually the perfect time. As soon as Ladybug and Chat Noir defeat the akumatized person. You jump into the river and pretend to drown." You widened your eyes and looked at him in disbelief.

"Lost your mind? I can't swim for real!" You shook your head.

"Didn't you say it would be easier to talk specifically with Chat Noir? That was the best way I thought." By his serious expression, you knew he wasn't kidding.

"How do you guarantee that he's going to help me and not Ladybug? Your plan doesn't seem perfect." You crossed your arms looking down at the river, feeling a shiver down your spine.

"His house isn't that far from here, he'll definitely stop by. And if something goes wrong I'll be right here to help you." He winked at you with a confident smile.