/ Deal \

Word Count: 2363

✷✷✷

Felix walked down the hall with his hands behind his back after leaving you sleeping in his mother's room.

Through the window he can see the crowd of drunk teenagers in his back yard, he sighed feeling his social battery drain instantly, after all he only threw this party so you and Adrien could have a normal couple time but it only made him lose his hopes on you two.

Annoyed he watched Adrien with his head down outside talking to Marinette and Nino.

You just can't disobey, can you cousin?

This was all his uncle's fault, Felix couldn't stand to see him controlling people's lives like that. Even you were being hurt now.

I would like to do more for you (Y/n)

I can't stand to see you sad.

You stubborn little troublemaker...

Felix remembers the kiss you started earlier, his heart races and he is entranced remembering how it felt to have your body so close to his before the voice of reason spoke in his mind.

Damn, not this way Felix....

He shook his head to dispel the forbidden thoughts and his gaze roamed the garden until he found Kagami's lone figure staring at Adrien adoringly as if he were an unreachable and endearing object. It was like looking at the stars

He blinked in surprise, he knew that look.

He chuckled and went down to the ground floor in the back yard going to Kagami and leaning against the wall next to her.

"Came here for another rematch?" She said looking away from Adrien while Felix shrugged keeping his eyes on his cousin with a smug little smile.

"Another time maybe, I just wanted to give you some good news, well... Maybe it's good for just the two of us."

"What could it be?" Kagami asked curiously.

"Adrien just broke up with (Y/n). It's really a shame, isn't it?" Kagami put a hand over her mouth trying to process the news and looked back towards Adrien understanding now why his gaze was distant and how hard he seemed to struggle to smile.

"I don't understand, he didn't tell me anything." She glared at Felix suddenly angry. "What did (Y/n) do this time-" He glared the same way.

"She has nothing to do with it. He was the one who gave up on her. Just 'cause he can't disobey any orders his father tells him to do." Felix looked away in frustration. Kagami looked back at Adrien wondering how she could handle this.

"You must now be thinking about how to resolve this, because he's your friend and you want to see him happy, but believe me, it's better to let things resolve themselves." Felix advised looking now at his mother's bedroom window where you slept.

"If it wasn't for you they wouldn't have reconciled before, why don't you want to help now?" She asked blankly.

" 'Cause no one is being blackmailed this time. What could I do? Kill my uncle?" Felix smiled at the idea. Kagami lowered his head feeling sorry for both of them.

"Look on the bright side, now you're free to make a move." Felix grinned in amusement.

"Speak for yourself, are you not ashamed or aware of the situation? They must be devastated." She crossed her arms. Felix shrugged in mock innocence.

"Relax, I'm just kidding. Are you always so serious?" Kagami just ignores him and unconsciously rubs her ring thinking of a natural way to comfort Adrien.