/ Damn Valentine's Day \

Word count: 2775

You took a little longer to get ready and recover from the new ones that ended up being late at school.

The teacher gave you a advertence about it, you apologized and went to get a seat.

On the way, you looked at Adrien and their eyes met, you looked away quickly and sat in the empty seat next to Felix.

Your mind just revolved around how to do it without hurting him too much.

It's for his sake...

"Why don't you stop looking at him?" Felix asked with a suspicious look. You hadn't even realized that since you sat down, you haven't taken your eyes off Adrien.

"I'm bored. We could make that plan of yours." You disguised it well, he smiled proudly and wrote his plan on paper and gave it to you to read.

The plan was simple. Felix was going to flirt with you and you were going to dismiss him while Adrien was looking, but Felix would be persistent and according to his prediction, Adrien would intervene madly.

Your heart was screaming for you not to do this but you knew the future that awaited you would be worse for both of you if you didn't.

When the class ended, with a deep heart you sent a message to Chat Noir saying that you wanted to break up.

'Very funny😂. It's not the Fool's day my darling. Actually Valentine's Day has come and I wanted to celebrate with you.'

You clenched your teeth in anger at yourself, you were going to make the person you love the most unhappy today.

'Don't look for me anymore! Seriously...'

You blocked him from your contacts.

The time has come, you took Felix's hand and dragged him into the almost empty hall way.

"Hey why the hurry? I'm not even seeing him yet." Felix looked around when you both stopped next to the lockers.

Your heart races when you see Adrien down the hall typing on his cell phone with a strained expression.

He stops and frowns when he sees you and Felix. You look at Felix and giggle.

"Shouldn't you brush off me?" He whispered confused.

"Improvisation, just do the same." He smiled in amusement and joined the game getting closer, making you lean your back against the locker.

" He smiled in amusement and joined the game getting closer, making you lean your back against the locker

"This is more fun than I thought." He smirked. Out of the corner of your eye you can see Adrien angrily clenching his fists.

That's not enough...