/ Crisis \

Word Count: 3096

For the rest of the week you taught Luppus everything you knew about cell phone stuff.

Adrien didn't come to class in a week, Felix went to his house every day to deliver class notes and everyone thought Adrien was just having the flu, which was not the case. But in relation to helping Ladybug with the akumatized victims he was doing, without that cheerful energy and silly puns, you only saw it on TV and you had never seen Chat Noir so serious and focused on work.

"Playing Adrien's private delivery man sucks. I'm not having time to get close to Lila. If we're gonna follow that plan I need the afternoon off." Felix said honestly as he kept his eyes on a book sitting next to you at schoolyard.

"That's ok. I got someone else to do this since he's not from school she won't even suspect of anything." You said smirking.

He looked at you suspiciously. "Seriously? Who's it?"

"A very handsome friend. She'll fall like a duckling." You restrained the urge to laugh while making an indifferent expression.

"More handsome than me? I doubt it." He smiled seductively and winked at you.

"Yeah, he's cute." You just ignore his teasing as always.

Certainly Felix is pretty but you didn't want to make his ego higher, if that's possible.

"I hope it works out with your friend. I've convinced Adrien to go back to school next week, things are going to get weird between you if you don't fix that soon. Come to think of it... It will be fun to witness this strange atmosphere between the two of you." He chuckled amused. As much as you tried, you couldn't be more annoying than him.

And now you were tense, Felix had touched a sore point.

You were lost thinking about how to act, how to speak and what to do when Adrien returns.

While you were spacing out with so many questions in mind, your gaze met Alya and Marinette who were across the schoolyard.

They smiled weakly at you but you turned your face away like the same way you did the last few days. Lila didn't want you to talk to anyone but Felix.

It was hard to have to hear the rumors about you in silence. Chloe took advantage of this to piss you off at first but she left you alone after Felix put her in her place.

"Felix... When you're with Adrien he asked about me?" You asked suddenly.

"Of course not, but 'cause of his depressing way lately, he certainly can't get you out of his mind..." He wrinkled his nose.

You looked away at the blue sky and one of the clouds strangely reminded you of Chat Noir's face, you also kept thinking about him and just wanted things to go back to normal again.

Under the circumstances, you seriously thought if this would be possible.

✷✷✷

That day when you got home you were surprised to find your parents in the living room.

"What a surprise... What do my dear parents do at home?" You forced an innocent smile as you sat next to them on the couch.

"We took the day off to talk to our little princess about her boyfriends..." your mother's look was serious when she showed you on her phone, that picture of you kissing Felix.

You widened your eyes and giggled guiltily as you thought about how to explain it.

"Well... I broke up with Chat Noir and forgot to tell you." You said seriously.