/ Jealous? \

Word Count: 1667

There they was Chat Noir and Ladybug fighting another akumatized victim.

You and Alya watched everything live on television at her home. Unlike Alya who was cheering confidently for them, you watch everything in tension.

You feel a twinge in your chest when Chat Noir is hit and thrown away against a building.

You knew he had powers, and he knew how to fight. But seeing him get hurt was bothering you. You thought that feeling was normal as you were becoming more and more friends.

You've been living in Paris for 3 months now, and Hawk Moth has akumatized someone almost every day. You were starting to get mad at him.

Get well Chat Noir

Please.

Finally, Ladybug uses her Lucky Charm and with their teamwork, they defeat the akumatized.

Alya gets up from the couch in celebration, and you sigh with relief.

"Where's Marinette? She's late for our group work." Alya asks, you shrug without knowing.

In the other side of the city...

"Work done, we're getting good at it, Ladybug." says Chat Noir clapping his hands to get the dirt out.

"Chat Noir are you okay?" She asked.

"Aside from the fact that my back hurts, I'm good." Ladybug shakes her head.

"I mean, you don't make so many jokes or call me Bugaboo or My Lady anymore." Chat Noir arches an eyebrow, it's true.

"Wow, I hadn't even noticed, did you miss that, My Lady?" Chat Noir chuckles. Ladybug rolls her eyes but smile.

"Thanks Chat, you're finally moving on, it makes me more carefree. As bad as your jokes are, you don't have to stop them." Ladybug leaves before Chat Noir can say anything. He also didn't know what to say, but he got her message.

Why can't I say that I still love her?

Chat Noir leaves your train of thought with your ring beeping. And soon he'll be gone too.

...
At night...

You take a refreshing shower, after a busy day. You go to the balcony of your bedroom, and like every night you wait for Chat Noir.

You get excited inside when you see a black silhouette jumping around the houses. When he lands on your balcony, you don't even give time for him to say anything and you give him a big hug.

"Oh hey, did you miss me? I was here yesterday." He jokingly says and hugs you back. You look at him with an arrogant smile on your face.

"I saw you on TV today, you got beaten up." You smile provocatively and he looks away, thinking of some answer to fight back.

"Are you worried about me, wonder woman? Don't do it, I'll always come back to visit you." He smiles victoriously when you fold your arms and pout.

"I hate when you call me that!" You tap your foot like a child throwing a tantrum.

Cute...

Chat Noir subtly bites his bottom lip, he loves to see those hidden sides of you. When he first met you, you were unreadable, seeing you with these different reactions made him excited.

"I know, It's funny see you like that." He smirked. A cold night breeze reaches you both.

"Today's a little cold. Do you want to come in?" You gesture for him to enter, he nods, when he enters you close the sliding door, your cheeks flushing.