/ Felix's Pov \

Word Count: 1429

Felix thought about telling you about his encounter with psycho Lila. But he changed his mind knowing that he would have to say the nonsense she said and he was ashamed to know that it was all true. Ironic...

He didn't realize how important you were until you moved away in middle school, he eventually missed the arguments and disputes between you, you never had a common friendship. You were an annoying challenge and he loved that.

He was delighted when he saw you for the first time after moving to Paris. Longing was not enough to describe what he felt, he just wanted to be there by your side and hoped deep in his heart that you felt the same.

When Lila started blackmailing her, you got depressed and vented everything to him. He couldn't bear to see you like that, he wanted to help you be happy again even if it cost him his broken heart.

Even if everything Lila said about him was true, he wouldn't risk your happiness for anything, he just swallowed all his feelings for you. One day eventually he would get over you, right? He kept that in mind.

✷✷✷

Felix noticed that you were a little pensive these days, he always caught you distracted and sometimes you lost focus during a conversation.

"Hey (Y /n)... You're doing it again." He snapped his fingers in front of your face waking you from your thoughts.

"Oh, excuse me. What are you saying?" You scratched your head laughing in embarrassment.

"Tell me, what are you worried about? You've been distracted for a few days, and you don't even tell me it's the exams because the exam days are over." Felix asked suspiciously.

"It's nothing! Seriously, everything's normal." Felix looked at you unconvinced, forcing you to speak the truth with just his gaze, but you changed the subject.

"Wow, I'm hungry... Let's eat soon." You sped up to the canteen, leaving Felix behind.

She can't even fake it right...

Felix sighed and went to follow you but Lila suddenly appeared out of nowhere and started to walk side by side with him.

"What the hell are you..." Lila cut him off. "So you don't even know all your precious little thing's secrets?" Felix stopped walking and looked around making sure no one was around.

"Listening to other people's conversations? You urgently need a psychologist. Your obsession with (Y/n) is not normal. Just leave her alone!" Felix said irritably.

"Calm down, I'm not planning anything against her, I just want you to see... (Y /n) doesn't even trust you to tell her secrets, have you ever wondered how she managed to delete all the evidence I had against her?" Felix was silent thinking, he thought that story of a 'charming friend' very suspicious but as it worked out he didn't give more importance to this matter.

"There are so many things she must hide from you... Can you sleep at night knowing that you don't mean to her the same as she means to you?" Lila touched him right on the wound and left leaving Felix angry and apprehensive but he was good at hiding it it in their apathetic expressions.

Felix was very angry now, even though he was defensive, he was emotionally influenced by Lila.

✷✷✷

"What took you so long?" (Y/n) asked nibbling her apple when Felix sat next to her putting the tray on the table.

"Annoying girls surrounding." He answered sullenly as you giggled.