/ Punisher \

Word Count: 1296

It was Monday morning...

Your phone vibrated with messages, waking you up, you decide to ignore it because your alarm clock has not yet awakened for you to get ready to go to school.

But the noise persists for two minutes without stopping.

You grunt and reach out your hand to pick up your phone on the nightstand.

Who the hell would send me so many messages?

You widen your eyes, it wasn't just one, thousands of people were texting you simultaneously.

"What does this mean?" Before you read any message, Alya calls you and you answer it.

"Hello? Alya?" You say with a cell phone in your ear. "(Y/n)! Call the news channel now!" You get up and run to get the TV control from your bedroom. From Alya's serious tone of voice, you guessed that something bad happened to Ladybug or Chat Noir.

You turn on the news channel, and I almost fell back when you see your photo in the news.

"An anonymous video that was posted on the internet went viral in Europe, showing the high school student (Y / n) (L / n), in a scene of fierce kisses with our famous hero Chat Noir. This mysterious girlfriend is also daughter of the great fashion designers, sir and madam (L / n). Let's watch the video again." You cover your mouth with a hand in shock, your heart was racing, an uncomfortable chill in your belly came up, your knees were shaking as you watch the video on TV standing up.

No! This cannot be happening!

It's just a dream! Soon I will wake up...

"(Y / n)! Are you still on the line?" Alya's voice wakes you up from your thoughts. "I'll call you later Alya." You hang up the phone, the TV too and sit on the couch, trying to calm your heavy breathing.

This is not a dream...

I was really careless.

My parents are really gonna kill me.

You hear horn sounds and go to the balcony of your bedroom see what was going on. Your jaw drops, when you see several cars, reporters and people around your home. There're about 4 body guard trying to keep the reporters away.

You turn around closing the sliding door behind you.

I'll have to walk in disguise...

You hurry to change your clothes by putting on a specially hooded shirt. You go do your morning hygiene, without taking your mind off what your parents will do with you.

You go downstairs and look in their office, the door was half open, they're there.

"We won't give interviews! Get your people out the door of my house or I'll call the police!" You hear your father's voice scream inside the office, he was furious.

If I get out of this alive, shall I be able to see Chat Noir again?

Maybe if I explain, they can understand me.

You swallow dry before pushing the door, entering the office.

They immediately disconnect calls and they look at you with a mixture of anger and disappointment. You look away with a racing heart, you didn't know where to start.

You open your mouth to speak, but your father explodes first.

"What a shameless was that of you with that bastard?! Are you crazy? Getting involved with a stranger-" You couldn't hear it quietly and interrupted him by shouting back.