/ Necessary Secret \

Word Count: 1514

That good time at Felix's house wasn't the last one, all of you used to do this sometimes for them to escape their parents and the pressure they put on you, especially Adrien and Kagami.

But as it was exam days, you had to take time to focus on your studies, you were having a hard time with math, Felix even tried to teach you but the way he explained made you more confused, he wasn't very patient.

You huffed and threw yourself on the bed frustrated that you haven't been able to solve your math homework.

Numbers aren't for me... Why can't everything just be (favorite subject)?

*You have a new message*

Felix:

Are you crying again 'cause u couldn't solve the math problem?

And you? Are you crying again 'cause I kicked your ass in karate?

Do not bother me, I've put up with you too much today.

You put down the phone angrily at him, but when the memory of your elementary came to mind you just burst out laughing.

He caught you crying in anger that you couldn't solve a math problem in the schoolyard when you were studying in London. And two weeks later you caught him in the same place crying because you beat him in karate.

As you reminisced about this your cell phone rang. You answered excitedly when you saw the caller's name on the screen.

Call on:

"Hello kitten, what's up?" You responded immediately forgetting your problems.

"Hey babe, are you okay? Felix told me you have problems with math, why didn't you ask me help? You know I'm good at it."

"I know I know... But I thought you were busy, as usual. With those escapades at Felix's house, your dad's been keeping an eye on you lately. Doesn't he?"

Whenever you mentioned Adrien's father, you felt a feeling of guilt for not being able to tell him what you know. Like you're covering up a truth that could take a load off him and Marinette forever.

You promised you wouldn't tell. What if you told something terrible didn't happen and you'd just sort it out? Would it be that simple?

Of course not...

"Can you hear me baby?" He took you out of your thoughts.

"Yeah yes! No... I'm sorry, my head is racing today." You replied embarrassed wanting to slap your own forehead and you hear only a chuckle from him.

"Alright sweet thing, I was just saying that my dad left for a business trip to Tokyo. And I suggested you come over here for a 'study' session." You sensed an intended tone at the word studies and blushed a little.

"I don't know kitten, I-"

"Please let me help you, I promise there will be no distractions."

How could you say no? You hadn't seen him in days. But you got it into your head before you accepted... just study.

Call off: