/ Trouble in paradise \

Word Count: 1666

You were feeling more relieved after having told Felix what bothered you the most, but it was still uncomfortable for you to hide it from your boyfriend.

You ended up giving up insisting that Felix let you help with this plan to unmask Gabriel Agreste, you had a bad feeling about it.

But he seemed to be having success as he was overjoyed to have 'taken back' his family ring.

You decided that the less you knew the better, because you got yourself into so much that you shouldn't have by accident, now you can't even sleep well at night.

You tried to pretend everything was fine and take things naturally like Luppus advised.

But it was wearing you down inside.

In your room:

Calling/on:

'Sorry baby, I can't go out today, my dad is in a bad mood... More than usual.'

'It never stops you other times... What's going on? We haven't seen each other for about 3 weeks.'

'It's a... a really hard week. I need to stay here, I'm sorry honey, I promise to make it up to you later.'

His voice sounded a little melancholy. Something was wrong and he didn't seem to want to talk about it.

Calling/off:

You said goodbye and ended the call.

Since Adrien is no longer at your school and now you need to be more cautious, it's quite difficult to see him. It even felt like a long distance relationship.

And that made things cool down a bit between you two, you felt like he didn't tell you some things and you yourself couldn't tell that his father was Hawk Moth.

From the beginning of your relationship it was complicated, you knew that everyone was but yours was a completely different level, you were exhausted inside and you didn't even realize it.

You lay down on the bed tired, not physically but mentally.

You looked at your balcony and soon several memories of you and him talking before you dated came to your mind and it made you smile sadly, and a small tear ran down your cheek.

How simple was that moment...

Your cell phone rang waking you up from your thoughts, you answered without seeing who it was.

Calling/on:

'yeah...?'

'What dead voice is that? Are you okay?'

It's Felix.

'Not even a little. And you?'

'Problems in paradise? Do not say anything. Just meet me at the address I'll send you.'

'I'm not in the m-'

Calling/off:

He hung up on you. Felix knew every possible way to get on your nerves.

You sighed in defeat and changed to go to the address he sent you. It was Saturday after all, and you didn't want to be left home alone with your troubled mind. Your kwami ​​Luppus only knew how to sleep and eat and your parents were workaholics.