/ Jealous 2 \

Word Count: 1455

Next day at school:

As the summer holidays was only 2 days away, the teacher wasn't giving exercises. Alya was at your side talking about visiting Marinette after school, she didn't come today. You just nod, your mind was a little off today or too focused on last night's events. You couldn't take your mind off Chat Noir, or that abdomen... You got a crush on that defined abdomen...

Maybe if I chain him...

"Hello! (Y / n)! Are you listening to me?" You blink your eyes when Alya snaps her fingers in front of your face.
You turn your face to face her.

"Excuse me, what were you saying?" You say crooked smiling. She sighed.

"You look weird today, it looks like you're planning world domination, dunno. What's going on?" She asks with a curious twinkle in her eye, you laugh at her description and nod.

"Maybe I'm planning to master something or maybe wanting something to master me" you whisper the last part and wink at her before looking back forward. The classroom was noisy, the students were talking with friends.

"Stop making riddles and tell me soon." She demands. You hum while you think how to say it.

"Alya, Nino and you already did 'that thing'?" Alya gasps in response, for her red cheeks, you deduced that yes. Out of the corner of your eye, you look back, making sure that neither Nino nor Adrien heard your question. They both had headphones on, probably listening to Nino's songs. You look back at Alya and keep saying...

"Tell me who started it all?! Was it good? Did it hurt-" Alya covers your mouth with a hand shutting you up. You can't help but smirk over her hand with her angry expression mixed with shame.

"Can you speak quietly? That happened naturally, neither of us planned it. Why the hell are you excited about this?" She says in a whisper taking her hand out of your mouth. You nod and tell Alya about yesterday. She was the only one who knew in more detail about your relationship with the superhero, she could be a blogger, but she knew how to keep secrets.

Pov's Adrien:

I take off the headphones and give Nino a positive thumbs up.

"These mixes were great." I said. Nino smiles proudly, keeping the headphones on.

"Thanks dude, but I guess I can make some adjustments. Tell me, are you coming to the farewell party?" He asks. I wide my eyes, completely forgot that he was going to throw a party at his house to say goodbye to the first year.

"I don't know man, it will depend on my father's mood." I rub the back of my neck. He snorts, rolling his eyes.

"Dude, it's always your dad. Don't you get tired of being stuck?" He asks dramatically, I shrug. In fact, I no longer felt trapped after I met (Y / n). When I was 14, I only thought about winning Ladybug or getting some attention from my father. I shudder at the memories, it really was a frustrating time.

"I'll try to 'escape' if he doesn't allow it." I say, Nino nods satisfied and goes back to listening to his songs.

I look ahead, see (Y / n) and Alya laughing. I take a book out of my backpack and pretend to read it, so it doesn't look like I'm listening to their talking.

"Aww, how cute, did he really say that?" Alya asks almost puking rainbows, I widen my eyes, were they talking about last night? I feel my cheeks warming, I take my eyes off the book to look at (Y / n) 's sulky face, was she angry? I press my lips together to avoid a smirk.