Chapter 1: post trial and execution

Monocrow- Congratulations guys, you got it correct! The blackened who killed the kind and loyal person akeru yozora was........... mitsuhiro higa!!! I also realized something during the votes. One person had voted for kizuna. You know who u are.

Mitch-......................................................................

Kizuna- 😭😭

Takuya- You Dumbass! What is wrong with you?!

Mikihiko- what the hell is wrong with you,

Mitch-....................................................................

Kanjiro- Can someone calm kizuna down? Because it looks like she is going to KICK his ass.

Kizuna- WHY!? WHY THE FUCK YOU KILL HER!?

Yuuto- ok..........these insults are going way too far.

Mitch-....................................................................

Osamu- Mitch, just confess that you killed her! We need to know why!

Mitch- A-Alright....fine. I killed akeru Yozora.

Kizuna- WHAT!!!!!!!!

Setsuka- you hurted someone mitch.

Chinami- we swore not to let the killing game continue. But what you did? You broke everyone's promise.

Nico- can you tell us why you killed akeru? Oh BTW, "I had no other choice" I don't want to hear that out of your mouth. We need the truth, not the lies.

Mitch- she was...........she was.....trying to kill me.......WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! LET HER KILL ME!?

All- Maybe.
(🤦🏽‍♂️)

Mitch- IF I DIED AND SHE WAS HERE, Y OU WILL TRIED TO KILL HER!!!

Kizuna- I'll probably start falling trough depression if she was the culprit. And I don't care if a women kill a boy. I'm furious that a boy killed a girl! That's not how it work!!

Mitch- guys, do you even care about me going to jail?

All- No.

Mitch-......................................................................

Mitch- then.........I rest my case. Monocrow, sent me to jail-

Kanade- Mitch....you could tell them.

Mitch- eh?

Kanade- just tell them to get this over it. We don't want them to be so suspicious.

Mitch-  I d-dont want to tell them.

Osamu- 😡😡😡😡tell us what!?

Mitch- .....................................

Nico-!

Kana- I believe nico's face means something.

Kanade- Mitch......just tell them.

Mitch- Fine.

And then Mitch cleared his throat.....and. begin speaking.

The red eyes are from the app below, this took me a long time to make it. And I know there robot eyes, but this is the closest thing for void eyes!🙃

 And I know there robot eyes, but this is the closest thing for void eyes!🙃