Chapter 1: Daily life

7:00am

Hold Nova- Good morning students, according to all know laws of aviation, monocrow isn't here today. So he asked me to do the morning announcement. Let's have a fun and beautiful day.

Kazuki- *yawns*

The morning announcement just played. And it's another day on this island.

As I got up, and got dressed I head to the dining hall. And everyone was there.

Kazuki- good morning everyone.

Kanjiro- Yo, Kazuki!

Takuya- JOIN US! THIS FOOD IS FUCKING GOOD!!!

I looked at the food and i losted my focus. that food is so damn good. i grabbed my 2 plates and put some of the food on my plate.

Kanjiro- Damn. Why the hell you got 2 plates?

Kazuki- I'm hungry.

Kana- So........it just me, you, kanjiro, Yuuto, takuya, kizuna, kanade and hibki. everyone else is asleep.

Takuya- hey guys, after we're done, lets all go to the pool.

Kanjiro- thats a great idea.

Mikihiko- I'm down.

Kazuki- same!

After we ate our food, the rest of us went to the pool....

At the pool.....................

Kanjiro- Wow! Kana, chinami and koysunaga looks nice.

Kizuna- Mikihiko? Your........a dude?!

Mikihiko- YOU JUST REALIZED!?

Kana- don't blame us.

Akeru- hey guys.

Kizuna- Oh MY GOD! BESTIE!!! YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Akeru- thank you.

Takuya- Let's do the swimming contest right now!!!! Who want to face me?

Kanjiro- bring it!

Akeru- READY......SET....GO!!!!

As the 2 guys start swimming in a rapid speed, akeru touched my arm. And then whispered in my ear.

Akeru- hey kazuki

Akeru- hey kazuki. Can I talk to you?

Kazuki- huh?

Akeru- I see that your a shy person and you lack a sly personality.

Kazuki- wha.................I-I-

Akeru- don't have that sly personality. Yeah understandable Have some fear, Happiness, sadness, anger and confidence in your soul. Use those emotions for a good reason. Like for happiness, use it to please someone. Or for anger. Use it for good. At least get to know people, LET LOOSE!