Chapter 2: Redemption

Monocrow- Good morning everyone

Monocrow- Good morning everyone. It is now 7:00am. And nighttime is officially over, time to get up and stretch. Let's greed a another beautiful day!

Kazuki- *sad sigh*

Osamu- good morning kazuki.

Kazuki- good morning Osamu.

Akeru.....mitch......the execution.......its still in my brain. The day Mitsuhiro was declared the blackened......he got killed for it. As I got out of my bed.......me and Osamu  got dressed and went to the dining hall.

Once they got there.................

Kanjiro- good morning you too.

Osamu- good morning everyone.

Hibiki- so.....why is everyone silent?

Kizuna- because were sad. I'm depressed because of akeru's death.

Chinami- I had a dream of Mitsuhiro's execution. It still going to haunt me till this day. I can still hear his screams......

Hibiki- I missed mitch.

Takuya- he was a good dude. Me and him hanged out alot.

Kazuki- But didnt we scold him......i dont think he will remember that.....

Mikihiko- Hello! Show me your hopeful smiles!

Hibiki- they are not HOPEFUL smiles. We are dealing with grief. You must be so dumb you know.....

Kazuki- so.....can I speak.

Kanjiro- sure kazuki. Take it away.

Kazuki- so yesterday before I went to bed, I saw someone fell on top of me. I brought them to my room to sleep.

Kizuna- really? there's another body!?!?

Takuya- let's go to kazuki's room!!

Once they rushed to kazuki's room with a few scraps then and there.......... 

Bam!!!!

Kazuki- TAKUYA, YOU KICKED MY DOOR DOWN!!!

Takuya- Sorry! I didnt mean to.......

Kazuki- Yes you did!!

Kizuna- guys looks..........

???- What the?

All- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Takuya- THEY HAVE NO EYES!!!! KILL THEM!!!