Chapter 5 daily life:

Ding dong bing bong

Monocrow- good morning everyone

Monocrow- good morning everyone. It Is now 9:30am. And nighttime is officially over, time to rise and shine. Let's make this day a beautiful day. Also the dining hall is in orange tower.

that was the morning announcement.....better go to the- Wait? The dining hall is in orange tower? Better wait for the others.

After the others got up........

Hibiki- I CANT BELIEVE WE HAD TO WAIT IN THE ELEVATOR FOR 13 MINUTES!!

Kanjiro- the elevator was just broken.

Yuuto- *shivers*

Chinami- yuuto! Are u good.

Osamu- he is scared when elevator's get stuck. Last time, Ritsu and yuuto was in a elevator and before it got to the 1st floor, it got stuck. Yuuto passed out in the elevator and once it start moving, we had to talk him to the hospital.

Yuuto- it was the worst day In my life.

Chinami- well now we are here.........let eat our food casually.

As we all eat our food, I was still thinking about the final dead room. What's in that final dead room that kanade want us to kill someone to get it unlocked. I dont get it. After I finished eating, I put my plate in the kitchen,but something unexpected happened.

Mitsunari- *coughing*

Osamu- MITSUNARI!

Kanjiro- Where is that choking book?!

Chinami- wait. *smells salad* HOLY SHIT!! This smells like.....acid.

Yuuto- ACID!?!

Mitsunari- *coughs blood*

Nico- stand aside!

Mitsunari fell on the ground as nico tried to do CPR.

Nico- *does cpr* cmon damnit! Wait.....*puts head on his chest* N-no! Hes........hes.......

His body is on the floor with blood in his mouth and bloody eyes.

Deadly life: the falling insanity leads to despair.

No.............this cant be.....the body of Mitsunari koga the ultimate ventriloquist. Who was just alive minutes ago is now dead.

Monocrow- A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED! Oh everyone is here. Welp here's the monocrow file bye.

Chinami- Why? Why did he had to die?!