Chapter 4 trial: pt 3

Kanjiro- its seems that the truth. Setsuka committed suicide.

Hibiki- Why....... why it had to end like this?! Setsuka is not the type to commit suicide or murder anyone!

Chinami- the evidence is there hibiki. There is proof that she committed suicide.

Mitsunari(uma)- I want to ask a question to everyone.

Osamu- what is it uma?

Mitsunari(uma)- i want to know. Why did she die?

Yuuto- meaning.........

Mitsunari(shika)- what my little brother meant was what was her purpose to commit suicide?

Mikihiko- that makes sense.

Nico- I also want to know to. Why did she commit suicide? Let's discuss abot that topic.

Truth bullets:
Setsuka's will
Monocrow's talent swap motive
Polonium XL
Missing coffee prop
Setsuka's Corpse
Seeing setsuka

Nico- why did setsuka commit suicide I wonder?

Mikihiko- it probably had to do with her life. Monocrow probably showed her something that would trigger a suicide.

Osamu- or probably she found something? That made her end her own life. Maybe some motive?

Chinami- the motive monocrow gave us isn't relevant to the case.

Kazuki- I'll shoot through that contradiction!Answer: monocrow's talent swap motive

Answer: monocrow's talent swap motive

Kazuki- Hasami! You said that monocrow's motive isn't relevant to the case correct?

Chinami- yup. What about it? Wait, did u just call me by my last name!?

Mikihiko- You said the motive isn't relevant to the case correct? But, what if the motive made setsuka commit suicide?

Kanjiro- but I have to agree. How the motive relevant to the case? Monocrow only gave us talent swaps.

Mikihiko- MONOCROW, WHAT IS THE REAL MOTIVE THAT BESIDES THE TALENT SWAPS!?

Monocrow- YOU KNOW WHAT!? FINE! ILL EXPLAIN THE REAL MOTIVE! ONE PERSON HAD TO SACRIFICE THEMSELVES IN ORDER FOR ALL OF YOU TO EAT! Whoever dont SACRIFICE themselves, you will die from starvation! THERE! ARE U ALL HAPPY!?

Hibiki- What!? So that person received the real motive?! Who was it!?

Kazuki- that person was..........

Select someone
Go to 15 spaces

Select someoneGo to 15 spaces