Chapter 4 trial pt 2: Giving in

Kazuki-.....................................................

Kanade- kazuki? Are u ok?

Kazuki- yes I'm fine. I was thinking. Is there any evidence of a suicide?

Osamu- what do u mean?

Kazuki-  I mean. If setsuka was murdered, there would be evidence. But if it was a suicide, then. There would be signs of one.

Chinami- Kazuki. Are u gonna believe that she committed suicide?! I have to refute this argument!

Kazuki- Does that mean u have a REBUTTAL?

Chinami- "does that mean u have a rebuttal" hmph. Of course I do.

Chinami- YOUR ARGUMENT HAS FLAWS WATANABE!!

break.

Chinami- Look. There is no evidence pointing to suicide. This doesn't add up. Allow me to prove to you about you reasoning!

Monocrow file 4
Seeing setsuka
Setsuka's will
Missing theater prop
Polonium XL
Hole in setsuka's neck

Chinami-
to be defined as a suicide, it's just out of the question.
Setsuka obviously got murdered by one of us.
What more evidence u need?

Advance

Kazuki- we don't know if it's a suicide or someone murdered her. What we need to know is what evidence points out to a suicide.

Chinami- it's already obvious.
The killer Is the only one who could have taken  the polonium XL and killed setsuka.

Kazuki- allow me to cut through those words!
Answer: seeing setsuka

Kazuki- Hold on chinami. You said the killer was the only one who could have took the polonium XL correct?

Chinami- yes. I'm not wrong.

Kazuki- well, hibiki said that she saw setsuka in the infirmary. Isn't that correct hibiki?

Hibiki- y-yes I did. She was looking at a briefcase and said she will destroy it.

Yuuto- but what if all of that was just a lie?

Hibiki- a lie?

Yuuto- she might took the briefcase to drink the polonium XL, and end her own life.

Hibiki-..........................

Kanade- Rurikawa! Be quiet!

Yuuto- this is a trial of life and Fucking death! And u are gonna TELL ME TO SHUT UP!?