Epilogue

We all stand there in shock of what hibiki did. Kanade looked down and saw the wound and then.....she dropped.

Kanade- ......why? ..........hibiki........w.......h...y........

Hibiki- I trusted you, but u betrayed our trust.........u said u wont kill mom and dad, but u did anyways.......

Kanade- i..........did it...........for us........

Hibiki- us!? *point gun to kanade* THERE AINT NO US SINCE UR GONNA DIE AND OUR PARENTS ARE DEAD!

With that.....hibiki shot kanade in the head.

All- ........................................................

Yoruko- wow.........i....... I dont know what to say. That was........

Akira- cool. Btw, have anyone seen iroha?

Mai- well she ran that way, and idk where she is.

Marin- guys, there is an escape route.

Kanjiro- THAT MEANS WE CAN FINALLY LEAVE! ALRIGHT EVERYONE LETS GO!!

We all followed marin to the exit, except........

Kazuki- mr nagai?

Chinami- hey mr nagai? Are you coming?

Osamu was still looking at miho's corpse. Tears dropping from his eyes. This us the 3rd time he lost someone he was related to him.

Kazuki-.........................

Osamu- I cant belive she died right before my eyes.........

Kazuki- I know losing someone is hard......but. we just defeated the mastermind. And we have a bright future ahead of us.

Osamu- ..........................your right.

Chinami- really?

Osamu- we have been through alot lately. And now we have defeated the mastermind, we have a bright future ahead of us.

Kazuki- so are you gonna join us?

Osamu- of course! Now let's go to the escape route.

Osamu got up and we followed him ot the escape route. With so happened to the a door that looks like a safe.

Akeru- do anyone know how to open this thing?

Seina- no.  Not really, u will need the ultimate martial artist to break down this door.

Kazuki- dont worry, I found this big red button next to kanade.

Kanjiro- alright. But I got an idea, can we all look back at this school one last time before going out?

We all nodded and remembered what happened on this island. Monocrow, kanade, everyone who been sacrificed....... that how we got here.......everyone looked at the safed door and I pressed the button to open it........and it opens slowly with a little light shining.... this is it. Our new future.......and.....our new hope.

After the survivors got on the cruise, they head back to the Phoenix foundation. The killing game survivors join the Phoenix foundation. Everyone went to a funeral for people who had died in the killing game. Well...they didnt plan Kanade's because she sucks. And then.....strange activities. Akira was kidnapped and put in a van. Everyone tried to save him but they failed. Heck, seina had to even get up top of the van to make them stop but instead ending up in the hospital. Where did akira go? Will they get him back?

The end

Next fangan: Danganronpa: redemption academy coming out soon if I'm ready.