Despair girls theater 3: valentine's day

Utsuro- Seina. There is a letter from a fan.

Seina- Really? Let me see it.

Seina opened the letter.

To Seina datenashi.............
when was the last time you had a haircut your hair is long not like you need one also what hair products do you use.

By @bombblaster.

Seina- well, the last time I have a haircut was before I auditioned for danganronpa blowback. When I got the audition, my parents we so surprised, they decided to give me a makeover. And this is why my hair is long. Also for the hair products, I used many of them. Like Scented shampoo, dove, etc.

Narumi- *THROWS Book at all* GIRLS WE ARE GOING TO MAKE A LOVE HOTEL SOON. SO BE PREPARED!

Mai- DID YOU READ THE BOOK!?

Narumi- yes I did.

Sora- Then what's your fantasy?

Narumi- Probably something gourmet related.

Seina- For valentine's day and for nico's birthday, we are going to do an valentine day event.

Narumi- speaking of nico, where's Marin and AKIRA?

Miho- yesterday was Akira's birthday. So they decided to go with kou and ritsu to Akira's house to have a sleepover.

Kasumi- I have been thinking.....I haven't seen seishi, ayumu, kego, kasoumi, saiji, maiko, and even Suzu in like forever.

Utsuro- We are going to add her in the next danganronpa game.

Kasumi- REALLY?!

Utsuro- I was about to add her as the 16 student. But I decided to do that for someone else. So ayame said that she cant do the play because she is in Rio. So I'm going to put her in it.

Chie- so.....what about that others?

Utsuro- they will arrive tomorrow. Now then, let's get to work!