Chapter two: daily life

I went to the dining hall and I saw mitsunari playing with his puppets.

Mitsunari (uma)- Hey daddy, kazuki is here.

Mitsunari- oh.....hello kazuki.

Kazuki- Wanna hang out?

Mitsunari- sure..I could hang out with someone.

I spend some time with mitsunari.
Mitsunari and I grew a little closer.

Kazuki- so......I want to ask u something.

Mitsunari- sure what is it?

Kazuki- how did you became a ventriloquist? What inspire you to become one?

Mitsunari- well it all started when I was 7 years old. My dad learned how to do Ventriloquism when he was young. So he want to teach me. My dad said to start with the basics.

Kazuki- the basics? Do you mean to start out small?

Mitsunari- yes. He got me shika as my first child. She is very heartwarming but also rude to her brother.

Mitsunari (shika)- awww thanks daddy. Wait, did you say I'm rude? Aw I'm sad now...

Kazuki- keep your chin up shika.

Mitsunari (shika)- thanks kazuki. I feel so much better.

Mitsunari- when I turned 8, I had another child. But on that day....he died.

Kazuki- he died!?

Mitsunari- yup. Shika was very depressed when he died.

Mitsunari(shika)- I wish I could eat ice cream like how normal people do when there depressed.

Mitsunari- after that, we had uma. He is something foulmouthed.

Mitsunari(uma)- hey, I'm not foulmouthed damnit!

???- Wow! You got puppets to talk too!?

Both- huh?

That person who spoke.....it was koysunaga.

Mikihiko- I was just getting excited because I never met some who also interesting in puppets.

Mitsunari- wait, your a Ventriloquist too?

Mikihiko- yup! This is petty. And I believe that your kids names are shika and uma.

Mitsunari- wait.....I know you.

Mikihiko- you do?

Kazuki- Mitsunari? You know him?

Mitsunari- yes.....it been so long since we seen each other. Mikihiko was a fan of my puppet shows. The last time i saw him was before he moved....

Mikihiko- I asked him alot of questions of how to become a puppeteer. I practiced alot in elementary school. And that's when for Christmas, he got me petty. I was So happy!

Kazuki- he bought you the plush toy you have now?

Mikihiko- yup.

Kazuki- I didn't know that you too are best friends.

Mikihiko- we been best friends for years.

Mitsunari- our bond Is unbreakable.

Mikihiko- hey Mitsunari, wanna some macarons I have in my fridge upstairs?