Chapter three: deadly life/Investigation

???- will he be ok? C'mon kazuki. Dont die on me

I woke up in the infirmary? It looked like I SURVIVED the attack. But....standing in from of me are........

Kana- He's  awake!

Kazuki- Kana?

Kana- your up just In time. EVERYONE is worried about you.

Kazuki- really?

Hibiki- u got to go to the game room.

As I ran out the infirmary........EVERYONE was already crowded around the game room.

Mikihiko- KAZUKI! THANK GOD YOUR OK!

Kazuki- what happened? Wheres takuya?

Osamu-..........................................

Osamu eyes Just turned dark BLOODSHOT as he heard takuya's name. Osamu dragged me in the game room......and then.....and unbelievable sight just accrued.

His body was on the floor and his chest stabbed with a knife.

Osamu- Takuya is dead...........kazuki.

Chapter 3: to love, protect, and kill. Deadly life.

In front of me......was the lifeless body of Takuya tsuchiya, the ultimate actor. He was just alive when I saw him. And now he got killed?

Kazuki- what happened? Where's the body discovery announcement?

Kanjiro- Monocrow just played it while you was unconscious. Me, Mitsunari, and Nico found both of you bodies. And Once we found of that you SURVIVED the blow to the chest. EVERYONE start accusing you of being the culprit. But luckily, they thought it back and said, "there is no way kazuki would kill anyone". And The only person who didn't discover the body was-

Yuuto- Kazuki! Have you seen takuya-

Yuuto stared at takuya's corpse, and then.....he fall to his knees.

Yuuto- no........this isn't true........... he's.....he's........dead.

Chinami- yuuto? Are you gonna be ok?

Flashback to takuya taking to yuuto..........

Takuya- Remember........Express you feelings...... it will help you survive this game. If I ever die......you can use sadness.........and If you find the killer, get angry....and if you having fun......be happy. Use those 3 emotions wisely. For miho's sake.

End of flashback................

Yuuto-...............*Sniffles*

Yuuto- UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

Kazuki-............................

Osamu- i.....cant do this investigation. I need some time to mourn.  let's go yuuto.

Nico- I can still here Yuuto cry in the halls. Should we do the investigation?

Kazuki- Wait? You all didnt investigate yet?

Setsuka- we was so worried about you that we didnt investigate.

Hibiki- but thanks to me and kanjiro, Wwe helped you to the infirmary!