Chapter 5: post trial and execution

...........................................what? We was...........wrong?

Kanjiro- What the? What was that?

Osamu- wait...........did we......get it wrong!?

Hibiki- wait.....what's going on?

Monocrow- well according to the results, hibiki otonokoji is not the culprit of this case.

Kazuki- what?

Nico- then.....who did it?

Monocrow- the culprit of this case is kanade otonokoji.

Kanade............she committed the murder?....... why........I was so confident about hibiki being the culprit. But......I was wrong.

Chinami- wait a minute! Kanade did it!? That's nonsense!

Hibiki- Kanade! Did you really do it?!

Kanade- .......................haha.........hahahaha.....

(Music: the forbidden playhouse)

Kanade- AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU FOOLS!!! Thinking Precious Hibiki is the culprit!! YOU ALL SCREWED UP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Kanjiro- YOU!!!!!!!

Osamu- I SWEAR!! IM GONNA KILL U!!!

Nico- Wait! Before we do that, I have a question. The votes said 1 vote was for kanade. Who voted for kanade?

Kanade- definitely wasn't hibiki. I was next To her when she voted. She voted for herself.

Hold Nova- the person who voted for kanade otonokoji was...........yuuto Rurikawa.

Monocrow- which means yuuto was right about the culprit all along.

Osamu- what.......

Yuuto-......................................................

Hibiki- YUUTO!! Why u didnt say anything!?

Chinami- it's your fault that we got the culprit wrong!

Yuuto- My fault? Its........my fault?

Yuuto turned around to use with an dark aura in his eyes. And then.....yuuto start screaming at the top of his lungs.....

Yuuto- ITS MY FAULT THAT WE ARE ALL GOT THE CULPRIT WRONG!?! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!? I SAID THE CULPRIT WAS OBVIOUSLY KANADE!!! But no! YOU GUYS BELIEVED THE MASTERMIND OF THE ENTIRE GAME.

Kazuki- Y-Yuuto. Calm down!

Yuuto- You know whats funny? You saved us so much times. And u, being the 2nd smartest person could have think it wasnt her. But nope, hibiki killed 2 people. Congrats. We're gonna die btw.

All-...............................................

Kanade- you know.....yuuto has a point. If u believed him all this time, this killing game will have ended.

Nico- Why.......why we didnt believed him from the start?

Chinami- MAYBE.......We was ignoring him all this time!