Chapter three: Daily life

Kazuki- huh? What is this map doing on the floor? Its said......ï$ē. And it circled to the game room. What does that mean? I better put this in my pocket.

After Putting the map in my pocket, someone bumped into me

Kazuki/Nico- Oof!

Kazuki- Nico! Are you ok?

Nico- yes. I was walking around the hotel. And I only discovered this room.

Kazuki- should we go over there and see?

Nico- yeah.....let's go.

I followed nico to the room she wa talking about.

Kazuki- is this...........a..........

Nico- it's a room about many poets. I was struggling to find this room. If only I had a map.

Kazuki- well.....I found a map on the floor.

Nico- Wow. Your really lucky finding a map.

Kazuki- Say. I have a question for you.

Nico- huh? What is it?

Kazuki- what kind of poems you write.

Nico- take a guess. What kind of poems do nico himuro write?

A. History
B. Romance
C. Kid like poems.

Kazuki- Uh..........Romance?

Nico- yes. nico write romance poems.

Kazuki- So.......why do you write romantic poems?

Nico- The reason why nico himuro writes romantic poems because...............nico was born on that romantic day.

Kazuki- really!?

Nico- Do you know what's that romantic day when couples give people chocolate and they kiss on dates?

Kazuki- Is it valentine's day?

Nico- Correct.

Kazuki- so you was born on valentine's day?

Nico- yes. Nico's family Was at the hospital at 11:50. And once it hit 12:00. I was born and it was valentine's day. When I was 1, my first word was.......*nico is sad* :(

Kazuki- what?! You really said that?!

Nico- yes. Once i talked in the 3rd person, My family was shocked. My mom taught me how to speak in the first person. But it was no used. That's when I entered school. We was doing some writing and I wrote my first poem.

Kazuki- really?

Nico- well.....that poem made me enter in poetry slams.

Kazuki- so.....how many wins did you get?

Nico- lets say.................27.

Kazuki- 27!?

Nico- yeah. Since I have won so...............much, that my family travels to millions of poetry slams. The worst language I had to speak is Arabic.

Kazuki- What!? Really!?

Nico- I had to learn how to speak Arabic for days until the poemtry slam.

Kazuki- how many days?

Nico- 14 days.

Kazuki- What!? 14 days you had to study Arabic!?

Wow.........I didnt know nico had to go through.

Nico- Well.......I'm gonna explore the area. I'll see you later kazuki.

Kazuki- bye Nico.

As thus, nico left the room. I think me and nico are getting a little closer.