Chapter two trial pt 1: The second trial

Hold Nova- Ahem.....now then. Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial. Your arguments will determine the results. If you vote correctly, only the blackened will receive punishment. If you pick the wrong one, I'll punish everyone besides the blackened and that person will graduate from this academy.

Monocrow- Also, refusing to vote will result in your death. So you better vote for someone. Now then....let's begin this class trial.

Takuya- since no one did the damn investigation, we should let kazuki, kanjiro,
Osamu and myself do this trial alone.

Setsuka- I also did the investigation.

Takuya- oh and SUKA.

Hibiki- we were busy! That's why we didn't do the investigation.

Monocrow- Rule 12 says all students must participate in the investigation.

Hibiki- can we like get ready for the class trial?

Monocrow- 🙄

Ryo- I couldn't do the investigation because the damn killer hurt my leg.

Mitsunari(shika)- uh....what's going on?

Mitsunari(uma)- Yeah! I dont understand!

Nico- everyone. Since Mitsunari is here....we should start the class trial. I mean......since hes here, we should not be getting sidetracked.

Osamu- Nico's right, let's start this trial and find the killer.

Osamu's right, we can't get side tracked. We need to start this trial. We need to find the killer. For kizuna's sake.

Truth bullets:
Monocrow file 2
Kizuna's corpse
Wire
Blood in the water
Mitsunari's account

Mitsunari(uma)- where should we start?

Osamu- we should discuss the cause of death.

Ryo- the cause of death was drowning. She was probably drowned in a sink.

Kazuki- no that's wrong!Answer: blood in the water

Answer: blood in the water

Kazuki- No......she wasn't drowned in a sink.

Ryo- huh? Then where she was drowned at?

Kazuki- there was blood in the water.