Chapter 1 pt 1: Our first class trial

Hold nova- Ahem....now then. Let us begin with a basic explanation of the class trial. During the trial, you will present your arguments on who the culprit is and find out "Whodunnit". Vote correctly, and only the blackened will receive something special from me and headmaster Monocrow. If you pick the wrong culprit, everyone will die besides the blackened, and that person will graduate from this academy. Also refusing to vote will resolve in your death. So you better vote for someone. Now then let's begin.

Those are the explanations for the class trial....... no one have said a word yet. Weird.

Osamu- before we start, I want to ask a question.

Monocrow- what is it damnit?

Osamu- what's that portrait of akeru over there?

Monocrow- we didn't want any decreased student to fell left out

Monocrow- we didn't want any decreased student to fell left out. So we put that there because the victim is decreased.

Osamu- ok...so it's a decreased podium. Now here's my other question. What's that empty seat next to takuya?

Monocrow- that's just a empty seat! Just shut up and start the trial!!!!

Kanade- alright everyone! Let's put our dumbass brains together to work through this case.

Takuya- D-Dumbass brains!?  Your a dumbass for trapping us.

Hibiki- Really sis? We starting the trial with CALLING people those mean, Disrespectful words?

Kanade- yes. ^_^

Hibiki- ..............................

Mikihiko- O-ok.......the trial started....what do we need to discuss first?

Hibiki- well.........

Kizuna- 😡.......who did it? Who killed akeru?

Mitch- hey, calm down. No one cares if your mad.

Kizuna- FUCK YOU MITCH!!!!

Setsuka- children, let's calm down.

Nico- everyone.....i have a annoucement.

osamu- Huh? what is it nico?

Nico- before we came here, i found something......disturbing.

Takuya- OH NO!!! Karou tried to sexually harrass her?!

Nico- no.......the "shard" is not actually a ice shard. its a kunai

Kizuna- So....why is this kunai stabbed on her right side?

Ninja kunai have been added to the truth bullets sections.

Osamu- alright, now everyone is fired up, lets talk about the cause of death.

Kazuki- ok....lets begin