Chapter 4 trial pt 1: despair is made with love

Hold Nova- Now then. Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial. Your arguments will determine the results. If you vote correctly, only the BLACKENED will receive punishment. But if you vote incorrectly, everyone will get executed and the BLACKENED will escape. Also. Refusing to vote will result in your death. Now then...let's begin the class trial.

Mikihiko- before we start. I want to ask a question. What if the BLACKENED have an accomplice?

Monocrow- huh? You mean like..... a Tie? It means there both BLACKENED. Unless one person is correct. And if that one person do the killing. They will be punished.

Kanade- so your saying that..... if the accomplice helped setsuka with the murder, then they wont be executed.

Yuuto- now that's one hell of a stretch.

Kanjiro- hey kanade. What's wrong with hibiki? She been quiet for a long time. Do you know what's wrong with her?

Hibiki-................................................................

Kanade- that's typical hibiki. She do that all the time.

Osamu- never saw her be that quiet before. The last 3 trials, she sometimes insults us or helps us with the trial. But now, she is silent.

Hibiki- *sobs as she looks at setsuka's podium*

Chinami- Poor hibiki. She really miss setsuka.

Yuuto- we needed to get back on track. We need to do this for setsuka's sake. And hibiki's sake.

Kanjiro- we should start by the cause of death. That will give us a head start.

Truth bullets:
Monocrow file 4
Setsuka's will
Polonium XL
Hole in setsuka's neck
Monocrow's motive
Bloodstains on the floor

Kanjiro- let's start of with the cause of death.

Yuuto- setsuka died at 9pm. The last time we saw her was yesterday.

Nico- the cause of death was poisoning. According to the monocrow file.

Mitsunari(uma)- but is there any other cause of death?

Kazuki- NO THATS WRONG!
Answer: monocrow file 4

Kazuki- wait mitsunari. According to the monocrow file, it said she died from poisoning.

Mitsunari- but what about the hole in setsuka's neck?

Mikihiko- what about it?

Mitsunari- while we was investigating, we found. A Hole in her neck.