Chapter 5 deadly life: rotation investigation

Hibiki- So which body we will have to investigate?

Kanjiro- mikihiko should be first. His death was brutal.

Kazuki- ok then.......

I pulled out the monocrow file.

The victim is mikihiko koysunaga the ultimate puppeteer. The body was found in the balcony towers. The cause of death was falling. the time of death is at 10am Injuries were detected.

Osamu- let's read the next one.

The victim is Mitsunari koga the ultimate ventriloquist. The body was found in the dining hall. The time of death was at 9:45am The cause of death was food poisoning. No other injuries were detected.

Monocrow file 5 and 6 are added in the truth bullets section.

Osamu- alright guys. We are gonna investigate separately. Me, hibiki, and nico will investigate Mitsunari's body. And kazuki chinami and kanjiro will investigate mikihiko's body.

Kanjiro- sounds good to me. After were done, I'll text u on the monopad that we are finished so we can rotate.

Hibiki- sounds cool to me.

Yuuto- HEY WHAT ABOUT ME!?

Osamu- Yuuto! Your gonna investigate with us. 

Yuuto- ok!

Nico- so......how are we suppose to get back up.

Hibiki- look a trampoline!

Osamu- hope it could AIM us up.

Hibiki- *jumps on the trampoline and it aims her to the window* WOOO!

Osamu- 😶 welp. We are gonna investigate now.

Kanjiro- alright. Let's begin the investigation.

Chinami- Hmmmmmm...... it seems mikihiko has alot of injuries on his body.

Kanjiro- what this in his pocket? A syringe!

Kazuki- what's a syringe doing in his pocket?

Kanjiro- let me test it. *injects the syringe into his arm* alright nothing happ-

*Bam*

Chinami- Ouch. Kanjiro is 50% dead.

Kazuki- we will have to investigate without him.

Syringe in mikihiko's pocket has been added to the truth bullets section.

Chinami- Hey look. There is a bruise on mikihiko's arm. It matches the one kanjiro got.

Syringe mark has been added to the truth bullets section.

Kanjiro- What happened? Is mikihiko alive?

Chinami- hes dead. Also. Thanks for testing the syringe.

Kanjiro- Testing!? I had this crazy dream!

Kazuki- so what was the syringe?

Kanjiro- it made me fall asleep for 30 minutes. Its just like the syringe mitch used on ms yozora.