Chapter two pt 2 trial: the second trial.

Kanjiro- So........What do we talk about next?

Osamu- we talked about the cause of death, why she got that blister, wait bruise i mean, and how she was drowned.

Kana- We're getting sidetracked again. Is there anything else you guys investigated?

Takuya- YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE INVESTIGATED!

Kana- We trust kazuki and his friends on the investigation.

Takuya- 😶😪😪😪

Setsuka- Wow. Takuya just fell asleep.

Osamu- he just falls asleep if he gives up.

Ryo- He can't give up now. This is a trial of life and death.....

Mikihiko- Wait a minute. We discussed about the cause of death, let's talk about Where EVERYONE was.

Nico- Huh? Like alibis?

Mikihiko- yes. And before anyone points fingers, me, kazuki, mitsunari, and osamu was at the new diner.

Ryo- there was a new diner on the island?

Mitsunari(uma)- Yes there was! We ate like how humans eat!

Mitsunari- ok uma. Calm down.

Nico- I was with the girls. Well apart from kizuna. She didn't want to join. She said, she will stay at the beach for a sun tan.

Kana- ok. So the people with alibis are me, nico, hibki, kanade, setsuka, kazuki, mikihiko, mitsunari, and osamu. And the people without alibis are.....kanjiro, ryo, chinami, yuuto, and takuya.

Takuya- h-huh? What happened??

Yuuto- we was talking about alibis.

Takuya- ok then. Me and yuuto was in his room playing fornite.

Mitsunari- fornite? You mean that game kids are addicted to?

Takuya- NO!...................... Maybe.

Kana- Ryo? What's your alibi?

Ryo- I was in my dorm.

Mitsunari(shika)- that's suspicious.

Ryo- SH-SHUT UP! NO ONE ASKED U!

Kanjiro- Wait!

Mikihiko- what is it?

Kanjiro- all three of us who investigated. Know who the killer is.

Nico- I also know who the killer is.

Kazuki- what do you mean kanjiro?

Kanjiro- let's talk about the wire set up in the beach. The killer tried to injure someone. And that someone got injured. But when we went to the infirmary, there leg wasn't bleeding. Do you know who that was?

Yes. I do. That person who faked there injury and the one who killed kizuna is .......
(Ayame hatano! JK XD🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Take 2:
Yes I do. The person who faked there injury and the one who killed kizuna is..............
Select someone:
Go 7 spaces

Select someone: Go 7 spaces