Chapter 6: One final trial pt 1

Kanade- now then....let's begin. You will talk about the truth about this school and the 2 dead bodies. And u will have to convince me if u want to end this killing game or stay here for the rest of ur lives and slaughter each other. And if u guys do slaughter each other, my predictions who will die will probably be kanjiro. Because he's a big asshole. Now then, let's start this final class trial.

This is it....the final class trial. Idk if we are ready. But we are ready to end this killing game once and for all.

Kanjiro- hey osamu, u know that gun u had?

Osamu- You mean this? *pulls out machine gun*

Kanjiro- yes. I might need that after this trial.

Seina- its been a while since we been in a class trial like this.

Akira- I never been in a trial. I'm always at home playing danganronpa v3 killing harmony and then I have to come here to save u guys.

Seina- what is your obsession with that game? It have blood, Brutal executions, and a robotic bear or crow.

Hibiki- CAN WE JUST GET BACK ON TOPIC AND NOT BREAK THE 4TH WALL!?

Akira/seina- fine.

Nico- so....where should we start?

Seina- *looks at mai's portrait*

Kazuki- how about we start off with mai's body. For everyone's sake of the trial?

Chinami- ok then.....let's begin the debate.

Monocrow file 7
Mai's corpse
Meat cleaver
Story about previous killing game
Murder tape
Mastermind's plan

Kanjiro- so.....what do we know so far?

Yoruko- well, mai was found dead in Room 4-1. Her cause of death was poison. Her time of death was in the morning.

Akira- but what was with the bruise on her neck? She probably died from something else.

Kazuki- I'LL SHOOT THROUGH THAT CONTRADICTIONAnswer: monocrow file 7

Answer: monocrow file 7

Kazuki- hold on there akira. We dont know the true cause of death. Not yet.

Akira- ok then u fucking  normie. How are we suppose to know the cause of death?

Hibiki- i have no clue. We should ask the #1 best investigators.

Osamu- U CANT JUST RELY ON US TO INVESTIGATE!

Hibiki- well to be honest, takuya and setsuka did investigate during kizuna's trial. And throughout the whole week, nico, me, and chinami did well. Ever since akeru's death to mai's death, we just let the boys do the work.