𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝟑)

kairi couldn't stop thinking about the date, it was honestly everything he hoped for

kairi couldn't stop thinking about the date, it was honestly everything he hoped for. it was amazing and overall sweet. although he was completely blinded from all the affection, he realize what was yet to come. you can never trust the pretty boys, they're the ones that hurt you the most. that's how it went, mattia was behind it all, clearly stabbing kairi in the back.

nobody could change mattia and kairi wouldn't be any different...right?

days, weeks and months flew by so quickly, kairi was incrediously in love with mattia. it wouldve been great if it was mutual, but it wasn't. the boys thought it was strange how mattia acted in front of their group. he was two faced, he was hiding something. although they didn't tell kairi since he looked so happy with him. kairi's happiness was so vibrant, nobody had seen him so happy.

6 months later

"mattia the six months are done, i guess you really out did yourself" enzo said through the phone.

mattia and kairi just got done with their anniversary dinner. mattia had enzo on speaker, since he was driving home.

"what do you mean?" mattia said as he gave kairi a confused look.

until he remembered exactly what he was talking about.

the bet. fuck.

"don't act dumb now matti, i'll give you the money tomorrow. damn i never thought you would actually play consentino." enzo laughed.

that's when hell broke loose, kairi's face changed expressions so quickly. his chocolate eyes were filled with salty tears, while mattia didn't know what to say. mattia initiated to play him for the first month of dating but after a while the italian boy learned to love again. the desire of leaving someone heartbroken was no longer in his belief, instead he wanted to love kairi and shower him with love and affection.

"are you fucking kidding me!?! why? why would you do this to me?" kairi pleaded with tears in his eyes.

"kairi i fell in love with you, this was a stupid bet i know i'm horrible" mattia claimed while he gripped the steering wheel with his hand, making his veins pop out.

"just tell me something, did you even love me at all mattia?" kairi said.

mattia stayed quiet because he knew that his love for kairi would eventually turn toxic and unhealthy, since that always happened.

they stopped at kairi's house, it was raining outside. all you could hear was the rain drops crashing with the windows of the car.

"i'm sorry kairi" mattia spoke up with hurt in his voice.

kairi did the unthinkable, he crashed his lips with mattia for the last time. even though mattia hurt him badly, he had fallen deeply in love with the italian boy. the kiss was passionate in the beginning then sweet at the end.

"please don't ever talk to me and delete my number" kairi said as tears escaped from his eyes.

with that the small boy left mattia's car and entered his house. he turned on the led lights to dark blue. he played sad music to relief his pain along with crying. he cried his eyes out for two days straight. the pain he felt was devastating. until he realized he could make the pain go away.

he scrolled through his phone, until he found the app that would relief his pain.

forget- an app where you can forget the person who hurt you and become strangers.

my finger hovered over the button forget. kairi was uneasy about his decision. as he laid on his bed ready to go to sleep, he took three breaths in and out, trying to be relaxed. until he finally found the courage to press the button. the button turned a dark blue, it made kairi tired so he slept.

the sunlight was beaming through kairi's curtains, kairi rolled over to check his phone. he fluttered his eyes to focus on his eyes while yawning a bit. he has 10 missed calls from mattia and 5 unread messages. kairi was so confused.

"who's mattia?" kairi questioned as he read the messages.

"probably got the wrong number" he said as he deleted his contact and continued his slumber.

authors note
————————-
i hope y'all liked it. i'm sorry i haven't updated i had huge writers block.

i think i might make like 1 or 2 more imagines then end it :) bc i can't really think of more one shots lol

d :)