𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬

I know you're tryna do you, but I heard you fell offAfter a couple bad nightsAnd 20 cold hearts Kairi had always been in love with Mattia

After a couple bad nights
And 20 cold hearts
Kairi had always been in love with Mattia.The Italian didn't know what he wanted. The short boy found out that Mattia has been sleeping around with many people. The tall boy truly didn't know what to do. He didn't want his parents to judge him for his sexual preference.

I realized you are destined and meant to be mine
That Saturday night at Alejandro's house was unforgettable for both boys. Alejandro hosted their graduation party. Everyone was intoxicated with weed and alcohol. The boys were in fact sober, they knew what was going on. Mattia leaned in and kissed the beautiful boy beside him. That's when both of them knew that what they had was more than friendship.

I'll practice my patience, while you're getting wasted
After that kiss Mattia ghosted Kairi for a week. To the beautiful boy it felt like eternity. Kai knew that it meant a lot to Mattia. The short boy was truly in love with the Italian. The way Mattia would flirt with Kairi was different. At moments the Wasian would catch Mattia looking at him with pure bliss. The tall boy would drink excessively at parties. Who was there for him? Who took his drunk ass home? Kairi would always offer to take care of him.

I'll wait through your phases, you'll shuffle through faces
The Wasian boy has been through many things with The Italian. Mattia went through many phases. He went through a drawing phase and a weed phase. Who did he share his first blunt with? Kairi. Who did he draw in his free time? Kairi. Both boys would go on top of Kairi's roof and draw eachother. After a while, they decided to stop smoking weed. It gave Mattia massive paranoia, which Kai found hilarious.

You got me broken, writing songs about you daily and it's messing with my focus
When the boys stopped talking everything changed. Kairi would sit next to Alvaro and Alejandro. He wouldn't pay attention in class. He started to write in his journal everyday. Kairi would write about his emotions and what he thought he did wrong. The boys were concerned, he didn't look happy anymore. Purple eye bags were now noticeable on the beautiful boys' complexion.

You fuck with him, but we both realize that he was bogus
I'm the one for you, so why do I feel like I go unnoticed
Mattia was talking to many girls at one time. He knew that nobody compared to Kairi. He missed him, all of him. He pondered about his beautiful lips, his perfect figure and his small hands that fit perfectly with his. Mattia felt awful after he ignored him. The Italian stopped paying attention to his emotions. He knew that his parents would never accept his relationship with The Wasian boy.

Even though you ain't mine, it's the fact that I'm yours
Their love was meant to be but it just didn't happen. Mattia stopped talking to the boys. He started to date a black haired-short girl. Kairi moved on. It was a hard process but with the love of his friends and family he pulled through.

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚
_____
𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 :)
𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 💙🦋