𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

kairi pov

kairi pov

i was laying on my bed with tears in my eyes. mattia has been extremely distant, not responding to my texts and just being weird. we also haven't hanged out in a while. sleep came over my body and so did the darkness.

—next day—

"he's been acting like this for 3 weeks now?" robert questioned the short boy.

"yes, i'm not sure what's happening to him" kairi nodded.

"let's spy on him, if he's doing some sketchy shit we'll catch him red handed" alejandro contributed.

"okay let's do it, i heard him saying he was going to the mall today; let's meet up at my house and we'll drive over there" kairi spoke up.

"sounds good"'robert said and ale nodded.

once the bell ringed, i got up from my seat and walked to my pre calculus class. i sat down at my table.

"bad day" mariano asked

"something like that, can you pass me the notes later i can't pay attention right now" kairi added as he slouched in his chair.

"of course kai" mar smiled.

the lesson continued, but i didn't. i just there letting time go by, checking the clock from time to time. i spaced out completely, was mattia over me? did he get tired of me already? why is he acting like this? i wanted answers to my questions. the bell finally rang, i sprung up and met robert outside of my class; he had physics across the hall.

"alejandro is already outside waiting for us at the soccer field-kai are you okay" robert said as he looked down at his best friend.

"no i'm not okay, i just feel disappointed at myself, am i not worth it? what's wrong with me?" kairi asked robert as they passed many classrooms

"kairi stop look at me, you are one of the most caring people i know, you're an amazing person; if mattia can't see how much of an awesome guy you are then it's his loss because you are a keeper. i mean that kairi, know your worth" robert exclaimed.

my eyes watered and let down some tears. we hugged then proceeded to walk towards alejandro.

"i talked to mattia, he told me he was going to the mall after school, so let's leave our stuff at my house since it's the closest, you brought your car right kai?" alejandro explained.

"yeah let's go" kairi confirmed.

we began to walk to the parking lot, robert and ale got in. i then sat down and started the car, it was silent until alejandro spoke up.

"we're always going to be here for you kai, we love you no matter what, if we find mattia in some mess don't feel bad; you're a bad bitch you're too good for him" alejandro chuckled.

"thank you guys i don't know what i would do without you" kairi smiled as he arrived to alejandro's house.

3rd person pov

kairi handed alejandro his backpak, the hispanic boy ran with one backpack on his back and two in both arms. he quickly came out and hoped back in the car.

"are you ready? we don't have to do this if you don't want to" alejandro reassured the short boy.

"no we have to go, i can do this" kairi replied confidently.

the boys drove off, it was a 20 minute drive there. they took turns with the aux, kairi made alejandro plug in his phone. as the song started, kairi sang along to the sad song.

"yeah we're not doing this" robert said as he snatched kairi's phone out of alejandro's hand.

robert played some megan, doja cat and basically all bad bitch female artist to lift up the mood in the car. the boys laughed and smiled all the way to their destination. they got off and walked inside.

"let's go around the food court and see if he's their" robert suggested.

kairi and alejandro agreed, all three of them had their eyes wide open. they looked to the left and to the right, trying to find a particular italian boy.

"we've been searching for a while now, maybe he's not even here" kairi claimed clearly annoyed.

"kairi he's right there" alejandro pointed.

robert and kairi turned to see where ale was pointing. he was right, mattia was there with a girl. they were at victoria secret, he looked happy. his eyes were glowing, his smile was bigger than ever. kairi then looked at the girl beside him, she was wearing his hoodie. she was unbelievable, everything about her was beautiful. she was taller than kairi, had long black hair and a perfect body.

they came out of the store, mattia held a couple of bags. once they stepped out, mattia saw kairi. his eyes were glossy and he looked defeated.

"kairi i can explain-i" mattia began but didn't finish.

"i don't want to hear your bullshit excuse" kairi said as he sprinted out of the mall with robert and alejandro trying their best to keep up.

they approached his car and kairi sat on the passenger seat of his car.

"can you drive ale please?" kairi asked him with tears running down his face.

alejandro nodded and began to drive. he dropped off robert at his house. kairi got off the car and went directly to his room with alejandro behind him. he comforted kairi and talked with him. ten minutes later, mattia opened the short boys' door.

"get out mattia!!" kairi yelled

alejandro said goodbye to kairi and walked home.

"why would you ever kiss me, i'm not even half as pretty" the wasian bluntly claimed.

"you gave her your sweater" kairi continued as he let his tears fall.

"it's just polyester" mattia spoke.

"but you like her better!!" the short boy exclaimed.

"no listen to me please kairi just hear me out, just this once" mattia pleaded.

"kairi, she's my cousin...heather, she just moved here from L.A. my aunt thought it would be nice if we went shopping because she didn't pack much clothes" the italian continued as he saw kairi's face brightened up.

kairi didn't said anything, he hugged mattia for what seemed the longest time.

"i'm sorry for jumping into conclusion, gosh i'm so stupid" kairi laughed.

"i love you okay, only you" mattia grabbed his face and pulled him into a sweet kiss.

*𝙐𝙉𝙀𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙀𝘿*

𝙖/𝙣
_____
𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧

𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙭𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡

𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙮𝙚𝙚 𝙭𝙤 🦋💙