𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲 (𝟐)

Mattia's POV

...
Mattia's POV
...
As soon as the presentation started I couldn't stop looking at their teacher. The way he was dressed took the air out of my lungs. His figure was elite, his beautiful eyes glowed. I knew he was looking at me. At times our eyes would meet and he would immediately look at the other guys. His cheeks flushed a deep red. The boys and I ended the presentation and said goodbye to the kids.

Right when I was about to leave, I felt someone tug on my shirt. I was faced with four small boys who looked excited. I kneeled down to be the same height as them.

"Hi boys what can I do for you", I asked them with a smile.

"Our teacher Mr. Cosentino couldn't stop looking at you", the Peruvian boy said with a giggle.

"I noticed, you know I think he's extremely cute", I added as I laughed at the gritty boys.

"We know that's why we wanted to ask you if you could give us your number?", another boy with beautiful chocolate skin asked.

I took out a piece of paper and a pen out of my pocket. On the piece of paper I wrote down my number.

"Here give this to your cute teacher, thank you boys", I said to the boys.

...
3rd person POV
...

Kairi arrived at his house after a long day. He took off his work clothes and changed to a baggy hoodie and sweatpants. The short boy laid on his bed for a long time. He was thinking about the events that happened earlier that day. The beautiful boy kept asking himself:

Should I text him?
What if he's busy?
But he gave me his number
It might mean something

His mind was filled with thoughts just racing through his head. Kairi decided to give him a chance. The wasian boy stood up from his bed and looked for the pants he wore today. He looked through the back pocket of the pants. Kairi looked at the paper and took a deep breath.

To: The Cute Teacher
From: Mattia The Firefighter

I noticed you looking at me. I love it by the way, you look cute when you blush. Thanks to your kids for being bold enough to ask me for my number. I'd like to take you out sometime. Give me a call or text beautiful boy. 

(***)***-***-****

Kairi took three deep breaths and continued to type in Mattia's number.