𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

Kairi's POV

...
Kairi's POV
...
Thanks to Corona we now have school online. It has some ups and downs. My class started at 10:00am. The only good thing about it was that Mattia was going to be there. I went downstairs quickly. My mom had made pancakes and bacon.

"Where you going?" she asked

"I have to go my class starts in a couple of minutes, I'm just going to eat it in my room" I said

I grabbed my plate and went up stairs and up to my room. I made my bed, then just watched Netflix and ate my breakfast. The time went by quick, I logged into my computer.

I entered the live call and saw a lot of faces. I immediately stoped when I saw Mattia's face.

"Good morning Mr. Cosentino nice to see you" the teacher said.

"Good morning" I said.

Mattia was wearing his black adidas hoodie and a beanie. Man If only I could teleport there fuck. To be completely honest I wasn't paying attention to what ever the teacher was talking about.

 Bubs<3 : stop looking at me rat pay attention

Olaf 🦋: shut the fuck up you dumb bitch take it as a compliment 😂

Bubs <3 : damn you woke up feisty today huh

Olaf 🦋 : no I just hate this class I'd rather be sleeping right now

Bubs <3 : next to me right? 🥺

Olaf 🦋: ahh you wish simp

Bubs <3 : I only simp for you mi amor 😞

...
3rd person POV
...

The short boy looked up from his phone and saw his boyfriend smiling at him. As he looked at him he shook his head and rolled his eyes at him for the texts.

"I love you" mattia mouthed to the short boy.

Kairi smiled at him

"I love you too" the boy mouthed back.

The class continued, Kairi was acting like he was paying attention. Mattia was just admiring his beautiful boy from the computer screen. The class ended an hour later. As soon as it ended Kairi's phone lit up.

"What a fucking simp" kairi said as he chuckled

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚
_______
𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 :/
𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 9𝙠 🥰

Byee 💙🦋